reccie trip (help)

Guest chilli

Off to adelaide in april for reccie trip,anyone any ideas which suburbs to check out,

plus any areas for jobs.Also any places to drink and eat,many thanks viewers:twitcy:

Guest tinbasher

Hi Chilli

Do you know where you will be staying and will you have a car?

Mrs TinB :unsure:

Guest tinbasher

If you are staying in the town centre then you can easily reach all sides of Adelaide. Along the coast, South, a good starting point would be Noarlunga & Aldinga the beaches down there are really lovely, then drive around on your way back Flagstaff Hill, Aberfoyle Park and all surrounding areas are very nice. All around Blackwood and Belair is lovely which is situated to the East of the city, further up from there you can cut across to Unley then up to Magill and Campbelltown. Further up North from there is Golden Grove and surrounding areas. Coming back across the top of the town (this is a very big circle I am describing here and would take quite a while to get around) you can get to Mawson Lakes then across to North Haven (via the new bridge), Semaphore, West lakes, Fulham, Henley Beach then down towards Glenelg. There are lots of lovely other places in between. I have just picked out random names that would take you in a Big circle. It all depends if you want to go site-seeing or suburb hunting!

As for eating, Adelaide is well known for all its restaurants. There are loads to try and it all depends on what you like. Glenelg has lots of great places, we like the Strand down there and there is a really nice pizza place, but I can't remember its name. There's Windy Point restaurant, pricey but fantastic views.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Mrs TinB :jiggy:

Guest chilli

Many thanks for your help,we are there for a week,so plenty of time to check out

all those places:wink:

Archived