South African's in UK moving to OZ

Guest heidi1234

Guest Mike&lou

To be honset we have no idea, i think it will come down to where the best job offers lie, ideally we will be looking at WA and Qeensland... But dnt know,def wont be

SA or NA..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zambezi15

we are also ex saffers living in the UK moving to Aussie. Just went back to SA to visit family for a couple of months, Cape town had awesome weather and everything was simply perfect. Like you we want the spaces and sunshine and Aussie here we come. Visa's are approved, its getting rid of the house thats the problem. Pity no one is Aussie wants to swop their house for a large one in the UK.

Guest lisabella

Hi all,

Been in Melbourne week and a half... so far loving it...

Been busy, found a rental which was fairly easy, 10 mins from the beach... woo woo... sorting out licence, me looking for a job, sightseeing etc....

There is definetly a Southern Hemisphere vibe here.... even Marcus who is a Brit (stayed in SA for a few years) has said that often it reminds him of being in South Africa.

all in all really happy with our move so far... I guess we are still in holiday mode and will need to give it a few months...

Lisa x :wubclub:

Archived