monthly fix

batman

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Batman,

I bought it for the first time yesterday...read it cover to cover in no time at all. I agree it's a good magazine, I'll be buying it every month until we go now!

Lou

Guest andi,allen

It's a great read ... full of handy tips and gorgeous photos to remind you that you are doing the right thing. :wideeyed:

sounds great, i'll try and get one tomorrow in Borders, the big book stores nearly always have a huge supply of great mgazines that you never see anywhere else.

Guest 8788jt

Hi

have just checked in my copy of magazine and there is a website where you can subscribe to it and get it posted to your door.

Go to http://WWW.homesworldwide.co.uk, on the bottom left hand side click on 'Subscribe now' and choose the magazine.

You also get a discount if you subscribe onine.

Hope this helps.

Joanne X

Guest 8788jt

Hi Chelle

We are in South Reddish. Used to go roller skating in hazel grove (thinks it's called roller grove now). Lol ! Took the kids a couple saturdays ago and re-lived my youth !

Don't know Wythenshawe that well, only know the shopping centre near Tesco's (think it's Tesco anyhow).

Making it sound like I live in tesco's. Lol!

I'm sure they'll turn up in Oz before too long as they are taking over the world .

Good luck with your subscription. Glad I could be of help to somebody instead of being the one to ask the questions all the time.

Joanne X

Guest A&NZ ed

I'm the editor of said magazine, here's some official info for you!

--- Title: Australia & New Zealand

--- Published every month, £3.75,full colour

---- Available from 92% of WHS stores in the travel section, plus Tesco, Borders and many independent retailers.

--- Magazine contains advice and info on travel, locations, culture, food & wine, property, migration, finance and real-life migration stories.

--- Subscribe at http://www.homesworldwide.co.uk

--- You can also read selected articles at this site, pose questions to experts, contact us and register for forums.

We are always on the look-out for real-life stories, so if you have recently moved Down Under or are in the process of doing so, we are very keen to hear from you! Contact anna.scrivenger@merricksmedia.co.uk and introduce yourself!

Archived