Whats the most common to drive?

Dawny

Guest stockies

I can only say from experience when we were out there, but alot of people had automatics........but then I didnt see everyone while I was there..................Roflmao..........XXXXXX

Hi Dawny;

I don't know what the figures would be but automatics are definately common. Much more so than in the UK.

I'm interested in why you want to know?

My own experience was that I insisted on having a manual car, which was more difficult to get hold of second hand. When that needed replacing I ended up with a Ford Falcon automatic. And once I got used to it, which didn't take long at all, I found it great to drive. I'm happy to drive either now.

Deb

Hi Dawny;

I don't know what the figures would be but automatics are definately common. Much more so than in the UK.

I'm interested in why you want to know?

My own experience was that I insisted on having a manual car, which was more difficult to get hold of second hand. When that needed replacing I ended up with a Ford Falcon automatic. And once I got used to it, which didn't take long at all, I found it great to drive. I'm happy to drive either now.

Deb

Thanks Deb,

Im a dumbass thats why, Gave up driving years ago, before the test lol, Hated it most boring thing i have ever done.. Now darling hubby said i need to get off my backside and do it..lol..So thats where i am now.. Question is which do i learn in.....

Guest stockies

Learn automatic ....even a dumbass like you can do that.!!!!!!!..........( for anyone who thinks im being rude , Im not....I know the old witch really well )..........roflmao...XXXXXX

Learn automatic ....even a dumbass like you can do that.!!!!!!!..........( for anyone who thinks im being rude , Im not....I know the old witch really well )..........roflmao...XXXXXX

Less of the OLD If you don't mind... You old crow x

I would swear but its not bloody allowed ya cheeky mare. !!!!!!!!

Should you not be in bed by now!!! Or at least have some crochet or knitting to do, Eye strain at the pc can be very common in your age group staring at the bright screen for too long!!!!!!

Please stop swearing lol, coming from the older generation sounds so funny x (WITCH) X Luv ya really x:wubclub:

Guest Burness2Oz

Dawny,

If you sit a manual drving test you can drive either manual or automatic cars but if you take a test in automatic you can only drive a automatic car.

Or be lucky like me and fail 2 manual tests on gear changes so sat the 3rd in automatic but got a manual license!!! yippee so now drive either.

Good luck

Dawny,

If you sit a manual drving test you can drive either manual or automatic cars but if you take a test in automatic you can only drive a automatic car.

Or be lucky like me and fail 2 manual tests on gear changes so sat the 3rd in automatic but got a manual license!!! yippee so now drive either.

Good luck

Thank you, Thats what my o/h says to do the manual,

How did you get away with that, So jammy lol

Archived