just starting the whole process

Guest julieann

Guest julieann

hello,

new to this emigration thing, can anyone enlighten me, when you finally get your visa through the letterbox what happens then do you have to emigrate within a certain amount of time or what i am confused slightly.

thanks

julie from lancashire.

p.s i will be using a skilled migration visa.

Guest cosworth123

hi, we have been in the system for 3 years now, i had trouble proving my skill (136) as i had no qualifacations. this alone took 1 year to get past after first getting refused.

eventually my family have been given permanent residence visa's back in july 05. i now have to enter oz no later than 17.05.06 to validate our visa, on our return to the uk our visa are open for a further 4 years . this gives my wife the time to think about it!!!lol.

we are flying out on the 19.01.06 fo a holiday to get the feel of things etc. heading for the dandenong ranges, east of melbourne.

good luck and hang in there.

richard

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jocky boy

hi, :)

it's usually 1 year since you get your police records or medicals done depends on whats done first .some people think it is 1 year since it comes through he door but it's not. i will find out if i get my visa this month and if i get it i will have to leave before june or july have to look it up.

doing a skilled visa also. good luck what stage are you at. are you using an agent.

john..

Archived