ccj's

Briggy

Has anyone gone to oz with ccj's. Due to the work situation here my OH's work is virtually none exsistant. So he is looking to take another job on to help. But weare falling into debt sadly. So just finding out who has gone with ccj's and are sending money back to pay their debts off. Would love to here if anyone else is in the same boat. And what other peeps have done.

Cheers briggy xxx:))):wubclub:

Lets hope so sick of all this mess we just seem to be getting deeper and deeper.

Thought last year was bad. This one is even worse.

Have to focus on our meds tomoz lets hope we get thro them ok.

Have peeps gone to oz and left ccj's not that we will but like to know that were not the only ones if this is the road we intend to go with the ccj's.

Briggy:(((

Guest Angie*mark
Lets hope so sick of all this mess we just seem to be getting deeper and deeper.

Have peeps gone to oz and left ccj's not that we will but like to know that were not the only ones if this is the road we intend to go with the ccj's.

You def wouldnt be on ur own hun......everyone seems to be bulding up debt lately and cant seem to find a way out of it.

:hug: big hugs ur way

A mate of mine took out a couple of bank loans before he went.each to their own!

Guest sunseekers
A mate of mine took out a couple of bank loans before he went.each to their own!

:policeman: Naughty naughty......................or is it genius ???:shocked:

:policeman: Naughty naughty......................or is it genius ???:shocked:

I wouldnt mind but he had about a hundred and 20 grand of his own money! if i done that someone from the bank would end up emigrating and moving in next door to me in oz and telling the bank where i was!tbh,i dont think theres any agreement between oz and uk regarding financial matters

Guest the dobbas

hi , i dont know if its true but i also heard of people runing up there credit card because they recon that they cannot come after you maybe somone will know if this is right.

dobba

When i came to Oz 9 years ago i had debts and ccjs in the uk , when i arrived in Oz after about three monthes i applied for a credit card and got it it was a fresh start and no contact with anyone from the uk so i do think you credit record starts afresh wish is a good thing ,

Archived