Can you explain this to me please.

Guest earlswood

Guest mandisfam

neither do I Earls. Had she been my daughter I would taken her to hospital myself or least called 999.

Must be more to it than what the media and saying.

Mandisfam

Guest Dionne and Rickie

I agree, this is terrible in my apinion i wouldn't have gone home in the first place, she obviously needed help.

Guest sexkit001

"Her parents said that four days before Sophie's death they rang the hospital to say they were bringing her back in but were told they could not. "

You would just turn up at A&E, this is the first I have heard of the story, how awful the poor little mite, xxxx

I think she should have been kept in hospital with care of the nurses for longer in the first place, As they new she was having problems, They should have watched her more closely and not sent her home at least until some food was passing her lips rather than a feeding tube!!

It makes you wonder what her parents were thinking as they watched her get weaker by the day, surley they could see what would happen if the poor child was not eating. It is difficult to blame the parents at such a tragic time, but as a parent myself I would like to think I would have done anything to save my child!

Archived