The South Meet-Date.....

Dawny

Hi

Would have loved to come to your meet up but have plans that night! Maybe next time..

Have a great time..

Lisa x

Hi Lisa, it would have been great to see you there,

Fingers crossed for next time! Im sure we will have a great time many thanks..

Dawn:arghh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

we would love to meet with you guys, is it too late ?

Bournmouth is quite a way from here but ill have a chat with the other half and see if it is possible on the 28th.

Where are you meeting up ?

Guest stiggibbs

Hi all,

Would have loved to come and meet you all as i am originally from that area taken away as a child to depressing hemel hempstead in Hertfordshire!!(please note not literally taken but MOVED!!)

I know we cant make this one but will keep a check on any future get togethers, hoping to meet you all soon,

Charlotte & Family

Hi all,

Would have loved to come and meet you all as i am originally from that area taken away as a child to depressing hemel hempstead in Hertfordshire!!(please note not literally taken but MOVED!!)

I know we cant make this one but will keep a check on any future get togethers, hoping to meet you all soon,

Charlotte & Family

Keep in touch, fingers crossed for next time!! Where did you live in Bournemouth? x

Guest stiggibbs

Hi Dawny,

I was born in salisbury and lived in wimbourne (not quite bournemouth but close enough), good child hood memorys growing up there, moved to hertfordshire when i was 11, still have lots of family round that area, were always visiting as often as we can, which is not often enough!!

My husband was born in watford hertfordshire and grew up here but his mum was born and grew up in bournemouth moved to herts in early teens, so also has family there to!!

Do you all meet up often?

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

Small world, I use to keep my horses out at colehill,

No this is our first meet, Fingers crossed there will be more, Before everyone moves on, Two families that will be there on saturday all ready have their tickets booked... Lucky things lol:arghh:

Guest wingywangwoo

Hi dawny,

can you tell me where and when the south meet is as i am very close to you and would love to come, also bumping up the thread

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi dawny,

can you tell me where and when the south meet is as i am very close to you and would love to come, also bumping up the thread

:twitcy: John, you of all people should know this!

Dan :laugh:

Guest WARDStoOZ
LOL, Since passing vetassess i think his brain has gone away with the fairies, Just ignore him for a while!! He will be fine x

lol I'll let him off this once :yes: x

Archived