Memories you have taken back with you or will.

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

For me it is the few good friends I made which in the main was women as I really found them a lot more mature than the men who just had sport beer and women on their minds and in that order, I felt the women were bursting to get out of their bubble like existence (stepford wives) and explore what the world has to offer….I remember all the women I went out with would ask me constantly about London Paris or Madrid it was like a child wanting to get out of that back door and explore the big vast garden.

I had two good male friends who I talk to when I get the chance and the one (Stuart) is coming over next xmas to spend a few weeks with me, this is his first time out of Oz and he is so exited at the prospect of seeing snow…bless…..

What’s yours?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Back Home
For me it is the few good friends I made which in the main was women as I really found them a lot more mature than the men who just had sport beer and women on their minds and in that order, I felt the women were bursting to get out of their bubble like existence (stepford wives) and explore what the world has to offer….I remember all the women I went out with would ask me constantly about London Paris or Madrid it was like a child wanting to get out of that back door and explore the big vast garden.

I had two good male friends who I talk to when I get the chance and the one (Stuart) is coming over next xmas to spend a few weeks with me, this is his first time out of Oz and he is so exited at the prospect of seeing snow…bless…..

What’s yours?

The Jacaranda Trees at the University of Sydney where I used to work. The bells at the Univeristy ringing out Waltzing Matilda at Graduations. Circular Quay. However, that's it. I have to go back to Sydney every few years as my husband is Australian, but if it wasn't for that I would never visit. I always think it is nice for a long weekend... Also, my husband wouldn't want to live in Sydney again.

People are so quick to criticise the UK, but despite everything I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Hi

We're the same. My husband is Australian also (Adelaide) and thats the only reason we go back every few years to visit his family. We were there in May and he wanted to come back to the UK after a week. We love the UK, but then we are in Northumberland, and I guess if youre from a not so nice area of the UK then Australia would be like paradise.

£40,000 how:shocked:

From the first stamp of the letter to start the prossess till getting back on our feet on returning to the Land of the living that's how much I reckon we have spent, But she is the most beutiful Dog.

Her Birthday is 26 January (Australia Day)

For a Queenslander she don't half love the Snow.

John

Archived