Technical Sales Representative

Guest Ric&jac

Guest Ric&jac

Can anyone assist??? I have had 11 years in the constrcution industry in a technical sales / product manager role, my qualifications are HNC in Building studies. WHich i believe is the equivalent of a AQF qual in Oz... I need to find dopcumentary proff of this...which is hard....so any ideas, where to get this evidence? WHat role do i apply my skills to assessed under,, technical sale rep (50 points) or 40 points and what title?

Can anyone assist??? I have had 11 years in the constrcution industry in a technical sales / product manager role, my qualifications are HNC in Building studies. WHich i believe is the equivalent of a AQF qual in Oz... I need to find dopcumentary proff of this...which is hard....so any ideas, where to get this evidence? WHat role do i apply my skills to assessed under,, technical sale rep (50 points) or 40 points and what title?

If it's the British certificates you're after, the qualifications authority can provide duplicate certificates for a nominal fee. This would then be included in your skills assessment. Not sure how you're particular assessment authority works, but this approach certainly works with the ACS.

Hope this helps

Choobs

Archived