we have now got a house

Guest stuart

we have got a house now in kingsley north of perth. it seems to have taken so long but its only been 10 days been out shopping for fridgefreezer and washing machine. we move in next tuesday so australia day will be a good celebratiion..any visitors are always welcome see you there or at a meet:biglaugh:

we have got a house now in kingsley north of perth. it seems to have taken so long but its only been 10 days been out shopping for fridgefreezer and washing machine. we move in next tuesday so australia day will be a good celebratiion..any visitors are always welcome see you there or at a meet:biglaugh:

Hi

Did you go to the Harveys .Rick harts at joondalup , you can barter a bit and thay will keep em while you are ready and its not far to travel to get em or have em delivered , one tip check your fridsge freezer for size , our fit at the last one as it was a new place this one niche is too small so beer fridge is in niche and fridge freezer in study bit :biglaugh:, We are at Kallaroo just down the old whifords ave

Mally

we got a washing machine from good guys and a fridge freezer and sat nav from retravision. what street is the woodvale tavern on

Go to Fridge & Washer city in Joondalup, cheaper than the big stores, and will knock quite a sizeable amout of $ off if you haggle hard, we got all our white goods there.

Good luck with the move.

Andy & Stacey

Go to Fridge & Washer city in Joondalup, cheaper than the big stores, and will knock quite a sizeable amout of $ off if you haggle hard, we got all our white goods there.

Good luck with the move.

Andy & Stacey

Rich Hart beat them when we went ,I had a little practice on some smaller items and went for the big job I found if you get close th what you want then walk away they more often than not come back lower and that was last year before the hiccup. I quite like it wish I had done it in the uk

Mally

hi guys its all a mad rush isnt it we did the same on the 16th dec having arrived on the 1st, We went TO FANTASTIC FURNITURE AND GOT IT ALL DELIVERED THE DAY WE MOVED IN, THEY WERE GREAT, got keys at 8am furniture arrived at 8.45am goodguys was the place for the fridge and they arrived at 9.45am better than the uk lol.check out www.fantasticfurniture.com comes in packages check them out and good luck, we live in DONCASTER EAST in Melbourne, welcome to pm us any time will help best we can take care Rikki and Mark, ps SANTA EVEN MANAGED TO ARRIVE at our new rental too lol

Guest prettyinpink

Glad you finally got your place, will have to come round and inspect it...........just let us know when you got your barbie and we'll bring the burgers and wine lol.

Was lovely to see you last week, give Paula my love x

Hi Janette, thanks for last week, we get the keys on Tuesday but still waiting for furniture to clear from customs hope its ready by the end of the week. We are staying in the house in Baldivis til 2nd it will give us time to sort new house out. Once we are sorted we will call you and we can sort something out re the BBQ !!! Hope you all keeping well Lots of love Paula XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Guest prettyinpink

Yeah no probs Paula, you will have enough to sort out when you get the keys.

Remember, if you need a moan, I'm always here - don't hesitate to call x

Guest lisaarthurton

Hi Stuart

Well done for getting your house sorted. It all sounds so exciting from here. Ive been looking at that area with Neil. Hey, once you get your fridge/freezer all you will need is a whole load of beers and some steaks and then your well away. Is this home a rental and if it is how easy was it to get?

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Lisa:biggrin:

hi lisa yes it is a rental and it took us 10 days to find what we wanted. there is a lot to choose from but some you really dont want, i was panicking a bit and took the first we saw but then pulled out and am glad we did because this one is only £2.50 a week more and beats it hands down. its 4 beds, 2 baths, massive kitchen, double garage, great gardens big lounge its just great. you will have to come for a barbi when you get here take care

Archived