where to start

Guest dean&shell

Guest dean&shell

going to brisbane in october flights booked paid for have 3 children now boy 13 boy 10 girl 7 where do we start when looking at school hoping to move to clevland brisbane in 2009 :confused:

Hiya the queensland gov website has links about education if you play around you should be able to get a list of schools in the area you fancy ,you can e-mail the schools direct and most will send you the cirriculum via e-mail ,if you do wait till you get here you can look for yourself and it dosnt take long to enrol them ,make sure you bring a hand over pack from the uk school before you leave as when Zak started they asked for this ,it just tells them what he has been doin and included test results and his last few reports ,hope this helps

Cal x

Guest brownfamily
Hiya the queensland gov website has links about education if you play around you should be able to get a list of schools in the area you fancy ,you can e-mail the schools direct and most will send you the cirriculum via e-mail ,if you do wait till you get here you can look for yourself and it dosnt take long to enrol them ,make sure you bring a hand over pack from the uk school before you leave as when Zak started they asked for this ,it just tells them what he has been doin and included test results and his last few reports ,hope this helps

Cal x

Hi Cal,

We r probably going this June/July and I was interested to read about the 'handover' pack you get from the uk school. Is there anything specific that I need to ask for in this pack? Also, we will not be picking their schools until we arrive in Queensland (Maybe Maroochydore sort of area) so just wondered how long it took for the enrollment in Oz? My daughter is 13 and son will be 10.

Thanks

Hev :wubclub:

Archived