Recommendation- Handsworth Medical Centre

Guest vixpinkbabe

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi everyone,

I'm just back from my medical and highly recommend Handsworth Medical Centre in Birmingham! My boyf and I were in and out within an hour! The staff were very efficient and friendly. Very stress-free and very organised!

Vicky xxx

Guest guest24485

Have got to agree with vicky on the subject of the handsworth wood medical centre. As long as you get there early it is relatively stress free. The whole thing is done in one place (medical and chest x-ray) which saves time. Also, they were quick with sending the documentation to OZ. I got an email in 10 days saying they had been sent and they gave me the tracking number so I could find them if I needed. Highly recommended for Medicals. Good travelodge bout 2 miles away too if you don't live near enough to travel that day.

Steve

Flying to Darwin on the 2nd April 2009 - land 6th April. Get in.:biggrin:

Guest threespire

Thanks for this, hopefully when we get that far that's the one we'll use !How much notice do you have to give them to book an appt?

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hardly any, they were so helpful. I booked a month in advance but could have booked for that week if I had wanted. Depends how busy they are I guess. Dr Harding was very nice and friendly. He was funny :) Very chilled out. Good luck xx

P.S We’re now not allowed to send medicals to DIAC until requested :( So waste of time for me on Monday really but hey ho xx

Guest threespire

Thanks for that, hopefully it won't be long before they ask for them anyway as you're on a state sponsored visa so top of the list !!!

We're just about to submit ACS assesment and are hoping to get positive in hubs old job as that's on MODL and new CSL list so may not be too far behind?! If it comes back positive for his new job we're way way at the bottom of the list on a bog standard 175 :(

All a waiting game I suppose!

Good luck with everything !!!

Guest vixpinkbabe

Good luck with it all, you'll be fine im sure. Hopefully these new rules will help. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived