schools

Guest pippycol

Guest pippycol

Hiya my family and myself are moving to jimboomba area in august .Thats me Col my wife Pip daughter Rochelle 16 and Adam 13.Has anyone got the name of a good high school in the area please. Col & Pip

Jimboomba kids seem to use Flagstone state high as its the nearest you also have Park Ridge high a few mins away ,the school buses seem to collect from everywere they look great ,,hope this helps if youd like me to get Flagstone school web adress ,drop me a pm and i will ask school

Cal x

Guest pippycol
Jimboomba kids seem to use Flagstone state high as its the nearest you also have Park Ridge high a few mins away ,the school buses seem to collect from everywere they look great ,,hope this helps if youd like me to get Flagstone school web adress ,drop me a pm and i will ask school

Cal x

Hiya cal

wasnt quite sure how to do a pm, we have done them in the past but couldnt find the icon lol

if you could it would be great if you could get both websites for both schools, also we have been told by family that jimboomba is out in the sticks and there are no job opportunitites, this has upset us abit as we have our heart on the area, it has not put us off though as we can commute to jobs if necessary.

what is the local paper called an can you get us a web site for that as we could look at jobs, propety etc

greatly appreciated

pip & col x

Archived