Mornington; Some costings please?

Guest Emma&Rich

Guest Emma&Rich

Hi again,

We are currently looking at flights and organising some accomodation in Mornington. It's roughly about £4600.00 GBP. Just wonderng if anyone could help with roughly how much spending money we should take?

We are a family of four (Mum, Dad, two kids under five) and will be going self catering, so need to take into account food shoping every week for four weeks and not too sure on the cost of a typical weekly shop over there!!

We thought about £2000.00 GBP will do, but less would be good!?!

Thanks, Emma.

Hi - We are a family of four (two kids under five as you) and we live a few k's away from mornington in frankston south. On a typical week we would spend about $200 on food shopping (sometimes a bit more / sometimes a lot less) and that includes plenty of meat and veg, a case of soya milk and nappies for my youngest, treats for the kids / wine etc. So I would expect $1000 for the four weeks would be plenty.

Hope this helps

Mark

Hi again,

We are currently looking at flights and organising some accomodation in Mornington. It's roughly about £4600.00 GBP. Just wonderng if anyone could help with roughly how much spending money we should take?

We are a family of four (Mum, Dad, two kids under five) and will be going self catering, so need to take into account food shoping every week for four weeks and not too sure on the cost of a typical weekly shop over there!!

We thought about £2000.00 GBP will do, but less would be good!?!

Thanks, Emma.

Guest Emma&Rich

Thanks a lot.

We would love to live in Mornington, so we are taking a trip to see if it 'feels' right. Everything about the area seems to tick all the boxes, but all the info we have gathered is through the internet.

Just can't get over how much the flights are. I hope it's everything we hope it is.

Thank you again for replying. :smile:

Regards,

Emma.

Archived