Internet in Bunbury

Guest Mark & Lorrie

Guest Mark & Lorrie

Can anyone recomment a good, reliable and hopefully cheap internet service? Will be living in Bunbury possibly Dalyellup. I have looked on the internet from UK and refuse to believe the prices I am seeing!!! What price are you guys actually paying and how much allowance do you get??

I think I am spoilt in the UK as I get unlimited useage and 5mb speed for £17 pm. I also have a mobile dongle with 3gb usage for £7.50 pm which allows be to have internet wherever I can get a mobile signal which is just about anywhere. Anything like that available over there?

Thanks peeps.

Mark & Lorrie.:hug:

we are still in shock at the prices and have been here over a year OH still grumbles about the cost lol......we are with Bigpond and have wireless and you will find it slow after the service in the UK. You won't find the wireless service down in the South West as good as in the city and make sure you check out availability with services before you sign up as mobile phones etc won't work in certain areas eg: we are on Vodaphone and you can't get service once you get to Margaret River but Telstra phones work down there, so assume wireless internet will have the same issues we haven't tried it so can't comment.

We pay $49 a month for 1G I think we choose the cheapest package possible think its now $59 if you sign up as a new customer.

Sarah

(But worth the price to live here I can assure you)

Archived