Public Transport from Dalyellup

Guest theblueboy1969

Guest theblueboy1969

I may be moving to Dalyellup from Port Kennedy in March 09 and was wandering if there are any buses running from dalyellup to Bunbury? Save me having to buy another car. Been trying to search online but with no luck. Can anyone help?

Guest theblueboy1969

Thanks a lot, think i have i must have been spoiled by the fantastic public transport in the Port Kennedy and Perth area judging by the lack of public transport in Dalyellup. Think i will have to buy a 2nd car.

Thanks a lot, think i have i must have been spoiled by the fantastic public transport in the Port Kennedy and Perth area judging by the lack of public transport in Dalyellup. Think i will have to buy a 2nd car.

Most people who live in Dalyellup work in Bunbury (well the people I know anyhow) so you may find someone who works with you who you can car share with. Other than that send us a msg when you get here and I'll see if I can help out as know a few people who work in town sarah@loanswest.com.au

The problem in Dalyellup I reckon is that we live in the Shire of Capel and the buses are from Shire of Bunbury so we may lose out at the moment. There is a bus at 8am which gets you in town about 8.40 and one home about 5ish - never used the bus I'm afraid but Mum does when she's over for hols think it runs about four times a day - rubbish I know we are used to buses every 5 mins from our old city. You can always ride your bike to work as we've got a cycle path to South Bunbury but bit of a ride in the heat or rain!!!!!!

Sarah & Ade

Archived