IT Sales People

Guest pj

I know it's a bit previous, but I'm due to start a new job in Melbourne in January as a Recruitment Consultant for IT Sales people, so would love to hear from anyone in the trade who's looking for a job when they get there.

Forgive the punt, but hey, I'll be the only breadwinner for a while and have two moggies to feed too :)

Really looking forward to the move after 12 years in IT sales in the UK. Melbourne sounds a lot less aggressive and doors easier to open, but just have to wait and see it that's true.

Any comments/suggestions/advice/experiences greatfully received.

Pj xxx

I know it's a bit previous, but I'm due to start a new job in Melbourne in January as a Recruitment Consultant for IT Sales people, so would love to hear from anyone in the trade who's looking for a job when they get there.

Forgive the punt, but hey, I'll be the only breadwinner for a while and have two moggies to feed too :)

Really looking forward to the move after 12 years in IT sales in the UK. Melbourne sounds a lot less aggressive and doors easier to open, but just have to wait and see it that's true.

Any comments/suggestions/advice/experiences greatfully received.

Pj xxx

Very experience UNIX/network/VoIP person here - sadly, I'm moving to Hunter Valley and not Melbourne. Best of luck, though.

Choobs

Thanks for the responses. I'm going to be working for a big agency handling loads of different roles so yes, worth sharing some details.

If I can't help you, someone else will be able to within the group.

They have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and probably cover the country for their bigger clients.

KIT

Pj

Archived