Sign in to follow this  
pj

IT Sales People

I know it's a bit previous, but I'm due to start a new job in Melbourne in January as a Recruitment Consultant for IT Sales people, so would love to hear from anyone in the trade who's looking for a job when they get there.

Forgive the punt, but hey, I'll be the only breadwinner for a while and have two moggies to feed too :)

Really looking forward to the move after 12 years in IT sales in the UK. Melbourne sounds a lot less aggressive and doors easier to open, but just have to wait and see it that's true.

Any comments/suggestions/advice/experiences greatfully received.

Pj xxx

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest basiltherat

PJ

Not a sales person but IT Procurement Manager for both coods , services and support. Any good

Guest choobs
    I know it's a bit previous, but I'm due to start a new job in Melbourne in January as a Recruitment Consultant for IT Sales people, so would love to hear from anyone in the trade who's looking for a job when they get there.

Forgive the punt, but hey, I'll be the only breadwinner for a while and have two moggies to feed too :)

Really looking forward to the move after 12 years in IT sales in the UK. Melbourne sounds a lot less aggressive and doors easier to open, but just have to wait and see it that's true.

Any comments/suggestions/advice/experiences greatfully received.

Pj xxx

Very experience UNIX/network/VoIP person here - sadly, I'm moving to Hunter Valley and not Melbourne. Best of luck, though.

Choobs

Thanks for the responses. I'm going to be working for a big agency handling loads of different roles so yes, worth sharing some details.

If I can't help you, someone else will be able to within the group.

They have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and probably cover the country for their bigger clients.

KIT

Pj

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Veroca
        Faced with very difficult choice
        Our PR visa was granted in 03/2013 and at the time my husband didn't want to move to OZ. Two years fast forward and my mother-in-law was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She has been battling the disease for almost 3 years now and we wanted to care for her but she refused to move in with us. She says she will only do so when she is incapacitated. We live 2 1/2 hours flight away from her and only see her twice a year. She has 2 other children that don't live in the same city as hers but her brother does and he has been a big help. Our 5 year visa expires in 03/2018. I still want to move to oz and my husband says that if his mother passes before the visa expires he will move. Part of me feels that our live has been on a hold for a while and I've been trying to let go of the tought of moving but can't get over it and if we did go I'm afraid that her and the whole family would resent us forever and I would probably regret being so selfish.

• By Kylier
          Fantastic Above Market Remuneration Package + Uncapped bonus + Vehicle   Career Opportunity with the Leading Central West NSW Solar Company   Mudgee Lifestyle Location – Fun and friendly Team seeks Passionate BDM   We are looking for a self-motivated Sales professional who is passionate about renewable energy and would like to represent the leading Solar and Environmentally Sustainable Solutions provider in the Central West NSW region of Australia.

Based in beautiful Mudgee, this varied and exciting role will include travel throughout the region servicing a diverse range of clients including business owners, irrigators, farmers and householders.
        You will be responsible for providing this leading Solar Solutions company's first impression to their existing and prospective customers and then following through with their intelligent system designs. You must be a fabulous communicator with the ability to relate and inspire a diverse cross-section of clients,

Your responsibilities will include:
        Managing and driving in-house and external sales Helping create sales plans to further grow this successful business Boosting the company image through collaborations with customers, government, community organisations, and employees; always enforcing ethical business practices Representing this growing family business at rural field day events, on domestic and residential customer sites (regional NSW) as well as attending conferences (e.g. the Bi-annual Cotton Conference, Gold Coast) and other promotional activities.       
        To win this opportunity you need to:
          Have an insatiable Passion or growing interest in the solar/renewable energy sales industry   Have Energy and Ambition to grow your career and connect with a varied customer base   Be a Fantastic Communicator with a Proven Sales Record   Pride yourself on providing Superior Customer Service, always striving to go the extra mile to identify and provide the benefits and features each customer needs   Be Inquisitive, Motivated and Business Focused   Understand Profit & Loss and have experience creating Sales Plans and Call Schedules   Be Computer Literate   Be an Enthusiastic, Team Player looking to join a Fun and Friendly Team but also thrive working Independently.    
        In return, you will be provided with an ongoing wealth of industry knowledge and an efficient, professional and friendly working environment with a successful and growing, family owned business.

This opportunity offers an attractive Above Market Base Salary with Uncapped Bonus earning potential as well as fuel allowance and a vehicle. 
        To apply for this position please send your full resume to kylie@qpersonnel.com.au