Mullaloo & Kallaroo?

emmaj

Can anyone give me some feedback on these two areas please?

Ive done a few property searches and there seems to be a fair few modern properties with pools close to the beach at reasonable prices.

Can you commute to central Perth easily from there? We are thinking of getting a car to drive to a station and then get the train in to the centre, is that doable from here?

Also what is the beach like and the area in general?

Any help would be great, the good the bad and the ugly!

Thanks

Emma

x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi

We've been her for nearly 4 weeks, we're renting in Joondalup at the moment. Mullaloo Beach is gorgeous, just like the postcards. Havn't been to Kallaroo I don't think, could well have driven through it, sometimes I don't know where I am! The train station into Perth is easy to get to, one in Joondalup and Whitfords and probably at other points, Whitfords seems near to both Mullalo and Kallaroo, more seasoned locals will tell you more. We tried to get a train from Whitfords to Perth after dropping kids to school but carpark was full so drove instead so that would be worth looking into. For work you would probably get to the station earlier than we did. Perth is easy to get to down the Freeway.

Sorry I couldn't help more but I'm learning myself, just thought I'd let you know what I know:spinny::emoticon-signxmas:

Good luck with your move x

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Emma

We stayed in Padbury on our reccie, earlier this year once we move over we hope to live in Hillarys or Kallaroo. Spoke to many locals they told us coastal areas ie; iluka ,mullaloo Kallaroo, hillarys etc; really hold there prices.

We loved the whole area, good transport links big shoping centre at Whitfords, beaches are fantastic .

Buses regulaly run from Whitfords to the station or it's a short drive or you could even cycle, we felt very safe on the trains.

All these are all quite affluent areas so are well kept, plus the bonus of the sea breeze.

When are you hoping to move out to Perth, we are hoping around July 09.

Take care Jackie x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Emma

We stayed in Padbury on our reccie, earlier this year once we move over we hope to live in Hillarys or Kallaroo. Spoke to many locals they told us coastal areas ie; iluka ,mullaloo Kallaroo, hillarys etc; really hold there prices.

We loved the whole area, good transport links big shoping centre at Whitfords, beaches are fantastic .

Buses regulaly run from Whitfords to the station or it's a short drive or you could even cycle, we felt very safe on the trains.

All these are all quite affluent areas so are well kept, plus the bonus of the sea breeze.

When are you hoping to move out to Perth, we are hoping around July 09.

Take care Jackie x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the info. We are currently on a three month reccie trip but hope to return perm April 09. Hubs has secured a job and sponsorship so when we get back home (mid Jan) we will have to start packing and getting things in order.

Hubs has two weeks off work during the christmas break so hopefully we will check these places out. Thanks so much for your help and keep in touch!

Emma

x

We are currently rentin in Kallaroo, the suberb is split by Dampier Avenue , we are in the cheap bit near Marmion Avenue the houses seem more older. Tyhe other side of Dampier is the more dearer bit with a lot of two storey houses Northshore estate is there . For travelling to cbd you have to be quick to get parked at the station but a lot of the office wallohs start early as do the tradies. I go by motorbike and see the commuters as I get on the freewAY still a lot of places at 7 ish . Its like everytrhing else here youlearn all the tricks and tips through time. Mullaloo is also a bit expensive my mate went to look at a house they wanted 450 for it but it needed loads doing to it he reckons it was not worth 350. As for beaches Mully gets too packed theres loads of beaches up and down the coast within walking distance , We have decided to buy at Butler house and land because it was financially viable for us and its near th coast quinns is a nice beach and theres Yanchep. Great dog beaches at Quinns and Hillarys but beware we went to |Hills last Sunday it was packed dog version of benidorm lol but they have fun

. Need any info only too pleased to help

PIO Turnip

Mally

Guest guest17301

This may not be relevant to this thread but when I emailed schools on my shortlist, Mullaloo Beach Primary was the only one to reply and were very friendly. The school looks great and the suburb great too...I'm interested in moving there but the rentals seem scarce?

This may not be relevant to this thread but when I emailed schools on my shortlist, Mullaloo Beach Primary was the only one to reply and were very friendly. The school looks great and the suburb great too...I'm interested in moving there but the rentals seem scarce?

If you get them coming up they are generally old and small and rather expensive, most rentals are built by investors or inherited properties or old uns movin to retirement vilages and rentin out. This puts prices into perspective retirement villages advertise 1 and 1 units new $175 to $200 hAve at shufty at St Ives Northshore Kallaroo seen em $380 to $45

Maly

Guest guest17301

Thanks Mally, wonder if Kallaroo still in Mullaloo Beach Primary catchment, though she did say they were generally able to offer a place even if you lived out of catchment. Looks a nice relatively small school.

Thanks Mally, wonder if Kallaroo still in Mullaloo Beach Primary catchment, though she did say they were generally able to offer a place even if you lived out of catchment. Looks a nice relatively small school.

Have a loook at padbury, tother side of whitfords to kally visited one saturday evening ( dont want to go there) the sat not padbury lots of rentals reasonable prices its topside of Hillarys suberb walkind distance to Westfield whitfords (horrible place ) lol Have a look at realestate then check it out on google streetview

Mally

Archived