hi everybody

Guest jas258

:yesxmas:hi there.been looking at this site now for a month and only figured out how to write my own tread with lisa's kind help.

my wife and i have just made our mind up that we would like to give oz a go.we lived in boston for 3 years(loved it) and moved back home to ireland again.

Things here in ireland have slowed with construction and i always dreamed of living in oz.

Can anybody suggest the best place for us to live with nice climate and work for a hard working plasterer.Any help would be gratful.

cheers!

:yesxmas:hi there.been looking at this site now for a month and only figured out how to write my own tread with lisa's kind help.

my wife and i have just made our mind up that we would like to give oz a go.we lived in boston for 3 years(loved it) and moved back home to ireland again.

Things here in ireland have slowed with construction and i always dreamed of living in oz.

Can anybody suggest the best place for us to live with nice climate and work for a hard working plasterer.Any help would be gratful.

cheers!

alrite jas,ive looked into weather/climates around oz ,and for me as a bricky, we have chosen to try adelaide,the weather seems more like the med,not a lot of rainfall and only hot for couple of months(from what ive seen anyway )brisbane seems very humid and clammy,sydney house prices seem expensive,perth hot but a lot of rainfall suprisingly,melbourne too big for us,then again adelaide might be too quiet for others,most of the work seems to be in brisbane or perth though,anyway,welcome and good luck

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi! Just wanted to welcome you to PomsinOz! It's a great site!!!

Brisbane is great because the weather is amazing (on the whole!) and the location is great i.e. not to far to other cities and the great barrier reef up near Cairns. Perth is very isolated but some like that...! Oh and the Gold Coast is near Brissy and that's an amazing place for families...!!!

Lots of Luck!!!

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Archived