differences between schools and coleges here

Guest deb&paul

Guest deb&paul

Hi my names Laura I’m 16 and leaving school may this year. Me and my family are looking to move to Brisbane early next year. Is there anyone else my age who knows what the colleges are like out there and how I would go about continuing courses which I would have started here? How different are they compared to the colleges over here?

I have a brother, Josh aged 11 and a sister, Harriet aged 9 (coming 10), they will both be attending school over in Oz (secondary and primary) how do they relate to the schools over here as they are curious to find out?

Thanks

-x- Laws -x-

Ps. What age do you have to be to get your driving licence?

Hi Laura, my name is Cody I'm 15 and leaving school this year as well, we are moving to Oz about sept/oct time, not sure where yet but nan lives in Brisbane.

Dont know much about schools yet but have looked at a few, i think when i start in Jan 08 i should go into yr 12 ( i think) so only have to do one yr before uni.

Cody

Ps do they have cadbury creme eggs in Aus???

:realmad: :wub: :yes: :cute:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deb&paul
Hi Laura, my name is Cody I'm 15 and leaving school this year as well, we are moving to Oz about sept/oct time, not sure where yet but nan lives in Brisbane.

Dont know much about schools yet but have looked at a few, i think when i start in Jan 08 i should go into yr 12 ( i think) so only have to do one yr before uni.

Cody

Ps do they have cadbury creme eggs in Aus???

:realmad: :wub: :yes: :cute:

Hi cody, cool your doing your GCSE's too hows the coursework and revision going lol? there is way too much... year 12? dont you have to go to collage four 2 years and then uni like here?

hmmmmmmm... im not to sure about the cream eggs however i know they do cadburys chocolate (so my brother says) soo im sure the would (they better have them there lol)

do you know what age you have to be to drive over there?

-x- Laws -x-

Archived