Sooooooooooooooo fustrating

Guest Guest1

Hi guys, i must say a huge congratulations to all who have there visas.

However, this gets me more fustrated every day.The waiting is driving me nuts, everyday checking the damn online status and nothing changing.

Just wondering if anyone else is :wacko:being driven nuts.

aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Daz:arghh:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there! I understand your frustration... I would be exactly the same! However, as your visa was only submitted at the end of July, you could still have a bit of a wait yet I'm afraid but hopefully you'll get it granted asap...!!!

Take care,

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Maroochy Mat

I get the impression from a lot of threads that 12 months is a realistic turn-around....we lodged our application on Friday so I'm going to do my best to forget about it for a while.

2009 with be hell.

Good luck!

Hi

Oh I know that feeling very well - it is excruciating all this waiting. I checked our online status constantly and I know full well nothing will have changed, but can't help myself! I wont bother checking over christmas though as I know they're closed so I know nothing is going to change.

Keep your chin up, it will be worth the wait.

Kim x:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi folks

I think frustration is now our middle name. Have checked our e mails every day from we lodged our application on 14 Feb 2008. Every day is a disappointment. :(

No case officer, no anything. We front loaded our meds and PCs. They are now a year old and out of date. Agent says they are off the system, so we will have to re do them. Won't do that until we are allocated a case officer.

Really feel there is no point sometimes. Sorry to be such a misery, I just let myself go there. The answer to your question is yes we know what it feels like to be driven nuts.

Think we will just have to get into the Christmas spirit and forget about it for a while.

Wish you all the best

Liz

Hi guys, i must say a huge congratulations to all who have there visas.

However, this gets me more fustrated every day.The waiting is driving me nuts, everyday checking the damn online status and nothing changing.

Just wondering if anyone else is :wacko:being driven nuts.

aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Daz:arghh:

hi guys it sarah, not seen ya for ages. hey we''ve been there, and believe me - selling the house is more of a worry than getting your visa. can you go and rent it or do you have to sell? give us a bell anyway and let me know where your up to!

Archived