I love this country!

ErmintrudeMcMoo

Whilst looking through the local free ads paper here in WA (the Quokka) for a couple of chickens, I was suprised to see an advert with Emu`s for sale - seemed completely surreal but it`s those type of idiosyncricies (sp??) that I love about the place and make me laugh! Hubby wouldn`t let me have one though:madxmas:

Whilst looking through the local free ads paper here in WA (the Quokka) for a couple of chickens, I was suprised to see an advert with Emu`s for sale - seemed completely surreal but it`s those type of idiosyncricies (sp??) that I love about the place and make me laugh! Hubby wouldn`t let me have one though:madxmas:

Just buy one...wait till you see his face when he gets home!! hahaha:yesxmas:

Guest WARDStoOZ

I know what you mean... things like that make the place seem surreal compared to the U.K.

The wildlife is amazing!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest earlswood

My mate has 2 Emu's, you can buy them in the UK if you really want one...:wideyedxmas:

4 emus for sale born 2004, 2 male. 2 female. They need 6 foot mesh fencing and about a minimum of an acre of land. We have birds sitting, maybe chicks available in late March, early April. Adults are £200 each, chicks, depending on age, about £85 each

4 emus for sale, hopefully chicks soon, too at Pets Classifieds

Guest madplumber1
My mate has 2 Emu's, you can buy them in the UK if you really want one...:wideyedxmas:

4 emus for sale born 2004, 2 male. 2 female. They need 6 foot mesh fencing and about a minimum of an acre of land. We have birds sitting, maybe chicks available in late March, early April. Adults are £200 each, chicks, depending on age, about £85 each

4 emus for sale, hopefully chicks soon, too at Pets Classifieds

Think you just looked on google for this add didn't you sweetums:biggrin:

Archived