From the Wirral and off to Port Macquarie

Guest The Dickos

Guest The Dickos

We have just had our visa granted and trying to sell up and ship out as quickly as possible.

We are looking to move to Port Macquarie where my sister already lives, but we may have to go and live in the suburbs in Brisbane or Sydney first of all to get reasonable jobs to help us intigrate.

Just wanted to know if there are any brits living in Port out there - we would love to hear from you ??

The Dickos

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

We are not heading your way we're off to Adelaide but just wanted to congratulate you on the visa and wish you lots of luck with the sale of your house and the move.

Have a great Christmas at least you have something good to look forward to in the new year

All the best to you all

Mandy

Well done on getting your visa, we too are from the Wirral (Spital/Bebington) we have been here 6 weeks and its well worth all the hassle of getting here, we are really enjoying ourselves. We are south east of Brisbane in Cleveland and hope to buy here eventually. Whereabouts where you in the Wiral, congratulations again on the visa

Jan

Guest The Dickos

Hi Jan/Jan,

We live in Heswall, but I was actually brought up in Bebington (Teesdale Rd & Linkside) - I even play hockey for Beb Hockey club !!! - what a small world.

We are looking at Moving to Port, However, there is not alot of work there, so we may have to look at the suburbs of Sydney / Brisbane. The thought behind that is to really get our foot in the door and get to know the lay of the land in Oz. We may then be able to start to have alook at our options in Port.

Whats it like in Cleveland - job prospects / schools / lifestyle etc etc.

Would be good to hear your experiences of getting ready and actually moving ??

Thanks for getting back to us, look fwd to your reply.

The Dickos

Guest The Dickos

Thanks for your kind words - much appreciated !!!!

Hope the move goes well and have a good xmas - 2009 is looking pretty Rosie

The Dickos

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi there!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your visa and wish you Lots of Luck with the move...!!!

Take care,

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest The Dickos

Really Looking forward to it ! All we need to do now is sell the house. Fingers Crossed ! Our three girls are really excited about the move.

Where are you up too with your plans?

From The Dickos

Merry Christmas ! :smilexmas:

Guest WARDStoOZ
Really Looking forward to it ! All we need to do now is sell the house. Fingers Crossed ! Our three girls are really excited about the move.

Where are you up too with your plans?

From The Dickos

Merry Christmas ! :smilexmas:

Hi! If you're talking to me lol then my mum has a job offer and we're trying to get her a license to practice in Queensland. It's great to hear you're all excited! Lots of Luck with the house...!!!

Dan :emoticon-signxmas:

Archived