We here part 2

Guest Alex & Kris

Guest Alex & Kris

Well we landed on monday 8th, finally caught up on sleep so about as human as will ever be!!

Most of the wk we been sorting out the boring stuff like banks, medicare, etc.

As we have family here been lucky that my sister sorted out a rental 4 us, not in there yet as sorting out a bit of furniture to tie us over till ours all arrives hoping to get in at the wkend so can start getting into a routine.

Hopefully getting my car 2moro nice 4x4 so will have some freedom to get lost!!!

Can u all think of Alex as he started work today (thursday) fitting carpets , although he probably won't admit it think he a bit nervous.

Oh well not alot more to say at mo but will keep u all posted.

Chat soon

kris xx:wubclub:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Kris!

Great to hear from you again...!

Glad things are going well and I wish Alex Lots of Luck for work!!!

Take care,

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest tillymint

Hi Kris & Alex,

Glad you all arrived safely, whats it like so far? We arrive in Brisbane 9th March, my husband's a carpet fitter too! Is there lots of work for them in W.A? How did your hubby get his job, did he apply before he went over or when you first got there? Mine hasnt got a job secured yet, although he's been told there's plenty out there for him so we'd appreciate if you could fill us in on the realilty of what its actually like securing a job there.

Hope you settle in soon and enjoy your new life!

Jo x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest claireandmark
Hi Kris & Alex,

Glad you all arrived safely, whats it like so far? We arrive in Brisbane 9th March, my husband's a carpet fitter too! Is there lots of work for them in W.A? How did your hubby get his job, did he apply before he went over or when you first got there? Mine hasnt got a job secured yet, although he's been told there's plenty out there for him so we'd appreciate if you could fill us in on the realilty of what its actually like securing a job there.

Hope you settle in soon and enjoy your new life!

Jo x

Hi Jo we too are heading for Brisbane in March, and I also work as a carpet fitter if you husband has any joy with any firms let me know and if I find anything (will have to start looking soon) Ill let you know!

Archived