M&S now deliver to Australia for 20.00 GBP!

Guest itskaren

Guest itskaren

My boys school trousers cost $85 each for a plain navy blue pair. I purchased 10 of them from M&S for 7.00 GBP much better quality! They are much better than the school shop ones and there is no noticable difference. The same goes for the blue short sleeved shirts!

My poor sister can now stop being the local delivery depot!

Happy shopping!

:emoticon-signxmas:

Oh how I miss M and S and I worked for them, so had a discount card, I can honestly say ive been here now for 10 months and I am badly in need for some new clothes but I find it so hard here to find anything I like. Oh well eventually I will have to find somewhere to buy my clothes and undies any ideas welcome, bye the way i'm in the brissy area.

Guest guest17301
Bloody hell.....what a great idea...wish they had done that with a few more decent fashion shops when Iwas in Oz.

How many muscle vests and teeny shorts does one man need in Perth?

ocker.gif

I was sooo excited to hear this! Just emailed my best friend in NZ who will be dancing a jig also! Don't get me wrong I've embraced aussie shops with open arms but sorry school socks and shorts/trousers leave a lot to be desired. This is what I've been waiting for, so how long do you reckon before M&S actually are allowed to open a store here? Legend, I'm so sad I know to get excited about socks!! Happy shopping, :laughxmas: Jo

Guest itskaren
I was sooo excited to hear this! Just emailed my best friend in NZ who will be dancing a jig also! Don't get me wrong I've embraced aussie shops with open arms but sorry school socks and shorts/trousers leave a lot to be desired. This is what I've been waiting for, so how long do you reckon before M&S actually are allowed to open a store here? Legend, I'm so sad I know to get excited about socks!! Happy shopping, :laughxmas: Jo

I know exactly how you feel! I know I am really sad and obviously have nothing better else to do. I know exactly what size I am at M&S. I know that I do not have to mess around taking up jeans etc.

I am going back to the UK for Christmas in 10 days and have ordered lots of things throughout the year so I can pick and bring them back. Good, well made socks, underwear, just about everything really.

If you make an order (a large one!) you can always double up with a friend. I can hardly contain my excitement!!!:biggrinxmas:

Guest itskaren
Bloody hell.....what a great idea...wish they had done that with a few more decent fashion shops when Iwas in Oz.

Are you still in Oz now Earlswood?

Archived