We're in Korea !!!!

Guest *KAY TEE*

Guest *KAY TEE*

Hi guys, we are in Korea for our stop off. The shops are amazing I came here quite dreading it,I thought there were going to be loads of Del Boy Trotter style markets selling dried animal parts rice and fish....how wrong, the people are really friendly and nice. The only thing is, like I said the shops are fab and little side streets are brill but....Im over the limit on the bloody cases and cant get nowt. BooHoo. I would also def.recommend KOREAN air, they were fantastic, plenty of entertainment on board and the hostesses cant do enough for you, plus they waived the £100 odd excess on our baggage. Well I'll update yous all properly when I get to Oz, cos Im running on a meter. I didnt believe my hubbs when he said I had a little problem with PIO but now I think he may be right..lol.. Speak to you all soon, Take care. Ang xx :hug:

Guest S.Cowboy

Thanks for your update and glad your having a good time in Korea, Sounds like it's the place to go with an empty suitcase/credit card.

Enjoy your flight to Melbourne you've timed it well with the weather as it's getting warmer every day now.

Guest *KAY TEE*
Thanks for your update and glad your having a good time in Korea, Sounds like it's the place to go with an empty suitcase/credit card.

Enjoy your flight to Melbourne you've timed it well with the weather as it's getting warmer every day now.

COOL THANKS FOR THAT...CANT WAIT TO FEEL A LITTLE BIT OF SUN..LOL...:cutexmas:XX

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hiya Ang... it's great to hear from you, you PiO addict lol :twitcy:

Glad you like Korea and it's better than you expected. Have a fantastic flight down to Melbourne and I hope there's lots of sun there for you...!!!

Take care,

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Hey there guys! Glad your on your way. Don't worry about shopping Ang - We have plenty of shops here waiting for you! Alas maybe more expensive than Korea - but hey not long till you will be here and experiencing it yourselves! I still have to pinch myself after 11 weeks. Can't wait to meet you guys - safe journey - hugs

Sarah

Archived