Pet First Aid Course

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

After discussing snake bites the other day, it made me wonder if people with pets knew what to do in the event of an emergency. There is an online pet first aid course and I would recommend people to take it this way if ever your pet gets injured you can help make them comfortable until you reach the vets. There is an online pet first aid course here: Pet First Aid Course Online

You don't have to live in Oz to do the course, it is an online course and explains everything that you would need to do in an emergency.

Kate

:jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen

No problem, please don't worry too much about snakes and spiders, yes bites do happen I won't say they don't but it does depend on the area you live, obviously out in the bush you are going to come across them more. Don't panic just be alert. In our area we do know there are snakes around due to the reserve at the bottom of the street but they usually keep away from people and the houses and this is the first inclident we have had round here in 4 1/2 years.

Guest The Fletchers

Thanks for the info, even though mine are house cats they love to play with spiders etc and I've been quite worried about how to cope with any bites they may get. The house sitting idea is also good to know about...........may need to make enquiries about that when we arrive.

Linda

Archived