Hello, newbie here

Guest k3rry4nn

Guest k3rry4nn

Hiya all, I'm kerryann (kerry) for short, i live in Lancashire and i'm wondering about the whole moving to Australia thing and where to get started as i've not a clue :o(... a bit about me.... well i'm divorced and a single mum to 3 lovely children... Rryann (girl) 13, Olivia (girl) 9, and Charly (boy) 6... I'm currently in my last year on nursing so im in my 3rd year with 9 months to go and i'm thinking if i can get started on the process on moving to Australia... so if anyone has a clue on the process any advice would be fab x :smile:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Kerry

Welcome to PIO we are a very friendly bunch. It may be worth while chatting to one of the migration agents who are on here, Alan at Go Matilda is a very popular choice. He can give you your options then you know what you are working towards. Good luck with everything!!

Kate

Guest k3rry4nn
Hi Kerry

Welcome to PIO we are a very friendly bunch. It may be worth while chatting to one of the migration agents who are on here, Alan at Go Matilda is a very popular choice. He can give you your options then you know what you are working towards. Good luck with everything!!

Kate

Hello, where and how do i find the migration agents? x thankyou :o) :twitcy:

Guest The Pom Queen

You have Gill on here, she isn't a migration agent but is very very knowledgable, here is her profile page you can pm her http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/gollywobbler.html and she will be more than happy to give you her thoughts or Alan who is the MD for Go Matilda he is a registered agent http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/members/alan-collett.html or his own website is: Go Matilda - Your Gateway to Australia - Australian Visas and Migration Planning

Hiya welcome to poms in oz , if you have a look in the migration section we have a thread just for nurses ,im sure someone on therewill be in a similar position to yourself and be able to give you some pointers. As for agents theres lots out there to choose from ,again the migration section should give you an idea of the ones who always get good feedback,

Good luck with everything

Cal x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Kerry...!

And welcome to PomsinOz... I put all my advice in your other thread...!

Lots of Luck...!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest aussiehopper
Hiya all, I'm kerryann (kerry) for short, i live in Lancashire and i'm wondering about the whole moving to Australia thing and where to get started as i've not a clue :o(... a bit about me.... well i'm divorced and a single mum to 3 lovely children... Rryann (girl) 13, Olivia (girl) 9, and Charly (boy) 6... I'm currently in my last year on nursing so im in my 3rd year with 9 months to go and i'm thinking if i can get started on the process on moving to Australia... so if anyone has a clue on the process any advice would be fab x :smile:

Hi Kerry,

And a very warm welcome to PIO.

We're using Go Matilda and we cannot emphasise enough just how incredibly helpful, patient, professional and efficient they have been. Obviously moving to a new country is a massive thing to consider, so far Go Matilda have been amazing, always on hand to answer our questions and calm our concerns and no matter how silly the questions might have been, they've never made us feel like the village idiots!

They know their stuff & definately get our vote.

Best of luck with move & keep us up to date with your progress

And before you ask no I don't work for Go Matilda nor do they pay me commission!

Guest chris_mac

Hi Kerry, welcome to POI, you have done the first most important stage in the whole migration process simply by joining this amazing site... like everyone says use the search option using key words and you wont go far wrong... Fancy a chat! you can also use the chat room which fills up in the evenings which also provide a wealth of information and is generally good fun!

Once again welcome..

Keep us posted of your progress...

Best wishes

Chris (Darwen - Lancs)

General Electrician

Applied TRA Aug 07

TRA Retuned Oct (Skill path D removed)

Re-applied Vetassess 01.01.08

Vetassess Paper Assess Passed 10.04.08

House up for sale 28.03.08 sold 14.04.08 (3 weeks, crikey)

Vetassess Practical 15.07.08

Practical Passed 11.08.08

176 Visa Application submitted 11.09.08

DIAC Acknowledgement 24.09.08

Sent Police checks 27.08.08 - Recieved 06.09.08

Waiting C/O

Guest Andy Chapman

Welcome to PIO Kerrann hope you find all the answers to your questions.

Good Luck, a job and 3 kids WOW.

Andy

Archived