July anyone??

Guest aspinall

Guest aspinall

Hiya Guys,

Was just wondering if anyone applied for their visa in July? I'm guessing we prob wont hear anything case officer wise until the new year now but was just wondering where others were up to??:wink:

Thanks

Toni

Many July applicants have got their medicals finalised...mine still stuck at 'Received'

Just sent an equiry to DIAC yesterday...

Life is miserable now....paying high rent, contract job, can't afford a car and a pregnant wife...

my medical were straight to finalized without any other status. all of the requested documents in Document Checklist have been email to ASPC but it still shows "Required".

now i'm officially step into the 6th month from the date of my application hopefully there are some updates after new year.

hi there guys , still waiting for med requests waiting waiting waiting!!! get new year out then start planning the great escape going in october all being well got 2 bottles of champers waiting one for when we get the visa and one for when i finish my hairdressing course! optermistic i know but they where free bees so why not xxx

Guest hartleys

Hi Guys

We applied 1st Aug and got CO 20th Nov, our meds went to finalised about a month after they were sent. We did call adelaide with a question and got a co 3 days later dont know if it was a fluke or not but def worth a try.

Lisa

Guest aspinall
hi there guys , still waiting for med requests waiting waiting waiting!!! get new year out then start planning the great escape going in october all being well got 2 bottles of champers waiting one for when we get the visa and one for when i finish my hairdressing course! optermistic i know but they where free bees so why not xxx

Yummy champagne I love it!!! Fingers crossed your not waiting long to open the first one!! Good luck!

Guest ashmalog

Hi

we applied 6th july and had our meds end of august. they were finalised 1 month later but nothing since, nothing has changed and no contact from anyone. we front loaded our meds in hope of speeding things up. I am on MODL list (nurse) but my profession seems to be slower than bricklayers!

We knew we wouldn't get a CO until at least 6mths but when you see sept and october 175 applications getting CO's you wonder what they have that you don't. DIAC insist it is done in date order which is laughable as the aspc notification is on dec 07 applications and there are plenty that have visas who applied well after that date.

I want to phone but I'm worried I'll get put to bottom of the pile!!

Guest The "legdes"

Hi Guys - guess were all members of the July club then!

We lodged our app for a 176 relative sponsored visa on 7/7. We also had the 120 points for a 175 but our agent advised to go down the 176 route as DIAC will apparently give us a 175 anyway if they are happy with the 120 points (so fingers crossed, we have a safety net). Our 120 points include 5 for a job offer and as the wait goes on I just hope the employer holds out.

Our occupation was MODL and both MODL and JOB offer are both "supposed" to warrant priority processing. (Do we all laugh or cry at that one - not sure!)

Our agent now tells us not to expect a co before April and not to get the meds etc done yet.

Oh - my OH turns 45 in March so due to the slow processing if this all goes t_ts up he won't have chance to re apply.

Like all of you - so sick of the wait.

Archived