Could it be over???

emmaroo

Our plan was to go to Oz and stay with my parents on a student visa May 09 and for me to study and there after apply for PR. It now looks like this may not happen due to the economic downturn and housing market slowing down not just in this country but in Australia too.

My dad thinks it may be better if i studied in the UK and then we applied for visa but i am really not sure this is what we should do.

I am desperate to leave the UK and make a new life in Australia and would love to hear from anybody who has gone to Australia on a student visa and has had a happy ending!!

Thanks

Emma:cutexmas:

Our plan was to go to Oz and stay with my parents on a student visa May 09 and for me to study and there after apply for PR. It now looks like this may not happen due to the economic downturn and housing market slowing down not just in this country but in Australia too.

My dad thinks it may be better if i studied in the UK and then we applied for visa but i am really not sure this is what we should do.

I am desperate to leave the UK and make a new life in Australia and would love to hear from anybody who has gone to Australia on a student visa and has had a happy ending!!

Thanks

Emma:cutexmas:

I dont think your dad knows hoew bad it is in the uk]

Mally

Archived