What I liked about Australia.

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

The way Australia bulls it self up all the time even in the media be it sport or lovemaking Australians are the best, back over here it is like a “victor mildrew” mentality, media all doom and gloom, no wonder everyone world- wide thinks we are all living in slums with no heating or sanitation.

I like the way that they do not give our money away on benefits for lazy bastards who just want to sit on their fat arses all day, and what the hell is “working tax credits” a family I know are claiming bundles of cash….bloody helll they are throwing and wasting so much money over here on sooo many benefits….it’s a joke no wonder the Country is skint.

Political correctness has not really hit Oz yet, I said the word “pakki” the other night and everyone looked at me in bewilderment as though I farted in a restaurant, I explained it was used all the time in Oz and I would not use it again unless I felt like it.

The way in Oz that every time you go and visits anyone in Australia you are offered a beer no matter what the time is, even 8 in the morning, over here it is a cup of tea, my sister was shocked when I asked for a can of lager at 3 in the afternoon yesterday, she called me an alcoholic….

Part 2 to come soon.

Guest julie2g1b

hiya earls

hope life is treating you fair now your back.........

does that mean you have a soft spot then for oz :biglaugh:

julie :wubclub:

The way Australia bulls it self up all the time even in the media be it sport or lovemaking Australians are the best, back over here it is like a “victor mildrew” mentality, media all doom and gloom, no wonder everyone world- wide thinks we are all living in slums with no heating or sanitation.

I like the way that they do not give our money away on benefits for lazy bastards who just want to sit on their fat arses all day, and what the hell is “working tax credits” a family I know are claiming bundles of cash….bloody helll they are throwing and wasting so much money over here on sooo many benefits….it’s a joke no wonder the Country is skint.

Political correctness has not really hit Oz yet, I said the word “pakki” the other night and everyone looked at me in bewilderment as though I farted in a restaurant, I explained it was used all the time in Oz and I would not use it again unless I felt like it.

The way in Oz that every time you go and visits anyone in Australia you are offered a beer no matter what the time is, even 8 in the morning, over here it is a cup of tea, my sister was shocked when I asked for a can of lager at 3 in the afternoon yesterday, she called me an alcoholic….

Part 2 to come soon.

Stop baiting Earl lol

Part 2 to come soon.

Lager thought you were a real ale guy now you are really caught with yr trolleys down mate

Mally

Guest earlswood
hiya earls

hope life is treating you fair now your back.........

does that mean you have a soft spot then for oz :biglaugh:

julie :wubclub:

Oz does not muck about with a "nanny state" which I like.

Guest Scardycat

Change of tune or what??????????

Have you taken of your rose tinted specs since you been back Earlswood:biglaugh:

I shall hopefully be going out to Oz in January/February, if you want to book a seat next to me, you will have 24 hours to tell me all the good things about Oz, not sure if thats enough time though:laugh:

regards Cat

Guest earlswood
Lager thought you were a real ale guy now you are really caught with yr trolleys down mate

Mally

well I could not ask for a "theakstons old peculiar" at my sisters flat could I.

Guest madplumber1
well I could not ask for a "theakstons old peculiar" at my sisters flat could I.

Theakstons old peculiar and ruddles beers that are mainly obtainable in the North of England earls, me thinks that you up here somewhere.:hug:come and gives us a cuddle xx

Guest earlswood
Ok you're forgiven, you lying, cheating fraudster.

God...I'm such a pushover......:wink:

And if you weren’t married and off to Oz I would ask your father if I could take you out one evening to a choral recital concert followed by a chicken tikka masala cuury and lashings of real ale gal.:wink:

Guest guest17301
And if you weren’t married and off to Oz I would ask your father if I could take you out one evening to a choral recital concert followed by a chicken tikka masala cuury and lashings of real ale gal.

:biglaugh: You sure know the way to a girls heart Earl.. I hope you find a nice English girl soon who you can take back to Oz once you realise what you're missing:biggrin:

Archived