Hey anybody there?

Guest Princess_Leia

Guest Princess_Leia

Just wanted to say hi to everyone reading this!

After a long time thinking about staying in adelaide, we have finally decided to give it a go!:wub: whoo hoo

Love it here and have made loads of friends.........thing is though most of them have moved interstate or gone back to the Uk!!!!!???!!!

Would love to meet other folks over here and wondered if there was actually anybody else here? We are currently renting in Andrews farm while we build our dream house so " is there anybody there?:wink:

Princess xxx

Hi *waves*

I'm in South Australia (about 20 mins out of the Adelaide city centre). Like yourself, I've made lots of friends but in my case they live miles away from the city centre.

Not sure where Andrews farm is (rubbish with geography out here)

• 2 weeks later...

You are as far north of the city as we are south. The only person I know in Andrews Farm is ianb on PIA. Well done on your decission to stay here. I can't think of one good reason to leave SA.:no::wink:

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adamweller

Hello everyone.

I am new here, I have just received my visa - HOORAY! and planning to fly to Oz on the 1st of March. I am heading for Adelaide (regional sponsored visa), so would like to get in touch with some of you and hopefully meet you when I arrive.

Adam

Hello everyone.

I am new here, I have just received my visa - HOORAY! and planning to fly to Oz on the 1st of March. I am heading for Adelaide (regional sponsored visa), so would like to get in touch with some of you and hopefully meet you when I arrive.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Congrats on the visa. Where abouts in Adelaide are you heading???

Pete

Guest adamweller
Hi Adam,

Congrats on the visa. Where abouts in Adelaide are you heading???

Pete

Don't know where, just Adelaide, going to use the SA welcoming scheme - so could end up anywhere.

Archived