Unfurnished rental needed Woodvale

half a dozen

Hi

We will be looking for an unfurnished 4 x 2 in Woodvale mid Feb. At the moment we are living in a furnished in Joondalup.

We are a clean respectable family and would treat the house as our own and look after it well. By then we will have our Golden Retriever with us who lives outside in the UK and will do the same here.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, Carrie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hevinoz

Cant help with the rental but we will be looking for the same, beginning feb. Been looking at getting 15 yr old daughter into woodvale shs. Can you tell me much about it? Heard you have to be living within the school boundaries to get in....We dont arrive till 7th Jan09 and will be renting in Mindarie fthroughout Jan. Will race you to that special house in woodvale lol!:emoticon-signxmas:

Hi

We will be looking for an unfurnished 4 x 2 in Woodvale mid Feb. At the moment we are living in a furnished in Joondalup.

We are a clean respectable family and would treat the house as our own and look after it well. By then we will have our Golden Retriever with us who lives outside in the UK and will do the same here.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, Carrie

Guest guest17301
Cant help with the rental but we will be looking for the same, beginning feb. Been looking at getting 15 yr old daughter into woodvale shs. Can you tell me much about it? Heard you have to be living within the school boundaries to get in....We dont arrive till 7th Jan09 and will be renting in Mindarie fthroughout Jan. Will race you to that special house in woodvale lol!:emoticon-signxmas:

Lol, form an orderly queue please! Not much in the way of rental property in Woodvale according to REIWA and realestate.com.au.

Woodval seems to be very popular because of the school. It leaves me wondering if the hype is justified...hoping there are other public high schools worth a look:unsurexmas:

Would be nice not to have to go private but if that's the only way to get a good education..so hard to make any decisions/comparisons when you're not actually there yet

Guest hevinoz

when r u going?? its sooooo difficult thinking about schools. I have been told many times not to stress about it till we arrive but i cant help myself!!! Apparently Duncraig is quite good too, have you heard anything about it??

Lol, form an orderly queue please! Not much in the way of rental property in Woodvale according to REIWA and realestate.com.au.

Woodval seems to be very popular because of the school. It leaves me wondering if the hype is justified...hoping there are other public high schools worth a look:unsurexmas:

Would be nice not to have to go private but if that's the only way to get a good education..so hard to make any decisions/comparisons when you're not actually there yet

Guest guest17301

We leave end of Jan...I am a lot more chilled about education than I used to be! Just think about the education in life they will be getting! There are quite a few threads on schools I think..have a look, seems to be a general consensus that most of the public state schools are a bit rubbish..I'll reserve judgement till we get there. Can't be much worse than the state schools where I live! Hopeful we will find a nice Catholic school in Perth as our daughter attends a Catholic High school here at the minute and loves it.

Get lost you lot!! I was here first lol!!

Just joking, yeh the school in Woodvale is regarded as a very good one although so are a number of the high schools around. Put it this way, they seem alot better than those in the UK.

Prendiville Catholic College in Ocean Reef is very good apparently and although we are catholic I am avoiding the private route as I have 4 to pay for!

I did research on schools before I came but it is worth going to have a look around when you get here and they are very welcoming aswell, no moany receptionists like UK!

Good luck to you both in your journey over, it's worth it, it's lovely!! See you in Perth! :biggrinxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Archived