Advice on where to get medicals done

Guest vixpinkbabe

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi there,

I have been advised by my agent to get my medicals done in January to front-load. They recommend Bryden Medical Ltd in Glasgow but wondered if anyone agrees?

Thanks, Vicky.

Guest sunseekers

Hi Vicky

I know you have to use specific ones that are Oz approved. We used Dr Million at St John st in Manchester he was gorgeious and proffessional and he sent our med's direct to Oz x

If you go onto the visa website you can find a list of all the approved medical centres, personally travelleing to Glasgow when you are from Milton Keynes (correct yes) seems totally uneconomical, there are some cheaper ones at Leeds, Huddersfield, Sheffield etc. Best thing is to get the list, ring round to get prices on what it is you need then you can make that decision with the correct information. Hope that helps. As a general rule kids 11+ have to have CXR (chest xray) kids needs medicals (for schools out there) depending what you are doing (I'm a nurse) I needed the full works, OH just needed CXR, our medicals/x-rays was our biggest bill. Good luck.

Guest vixpinkbabe

Thank you. Just heard the Glasgow lady was the nicest Dr. My hometown is near Edinburgh so can visit my Mum etc at the same time xx thanks for the help xx

Hi there,

I have been advised by my agent to get my medicals done in January to front-load. They recommend Bryden Medical Ltd in Glasgow but wondered if anyone agrees?

Thanks, Vicky.

Hi there, I have booked myself, hubby & 2 girls with Bryden on the 11th Dec & we are getting our x-rays done at the Nuffield Hospital (same day). I have used these two because if you have applied for an online visa they can send the info online.

:laugh:

Archived