Daughter got an Apprenticeship at last

Guest Mrs C

Just wanted to let you all know that my 17 year old daughter has finally got a Hairdressing apprentice......yippee.

She starts tomorrow as a 2nd year, (she did a year in Uk) I am over the moon as she has been looking since we got here in September.

My eldest has a job but has applied for a child care traineeship so keep your fingers crossed for her.

It is all coming together nicely now, and I am sure the wait will be worth it in the long run.

Good luck to anyone else looking for a job as that is the only thing we have found difficult here.

Aprilxx

Hey thanks guy's

Carrie has worked for two day's now and has settled right back into hairdressing, they are really pleased with her so far.

I am pleased that I can finally go and get a decent colour put on my hair..lol

April

CONGRATULATIONS CARRIE !! WELL DONE!

Well not long now and you will have another customer, ile need my hair cut in 8 weeks from leaving here , so book me in please lol xx

OOOHHH Kim I am getting so excited, another scrummie mummy member on the way........ 9 day's to go and counting, I think we are more excited than you.

We can build Carrie a client base between us all I am sure!

Speak soon7

April xx

OOOHHH Kim I am getting so excited, another scrummie mummy member on the way........ 9 day's to go and counting, I think we are more excited than you.

We can build Carrie a client base between us all I am sure!

Speak soon7

April xx

Cant wait April yiipppeeeee we are soon to be on our way, manic at the moment packing. Daren in the garage having another clear out lol

We are calling your cousin today to collect your belongings on Tuesday evening as Daren got stuck on a job the other night and couldnt make it:no: But dont worry it will be collected!! Love to all xx

Archived