6wks 3days to go

Guest wendy and neil

Guest wendy and neil

Anyone going on the 8.01.09???? I am so excited, scared, terrified, nervous all in one go!!!!! Is this normal? I keep telling my kids we will be ok, but will we?? I am dreading Christmas and New Year but looking forward to it also!!!

Wendy

:wubclub:

Guest JoanneHattersley

You`ll be right! Where you heading to????

Just enjoy Chrissy with the rellies that are left in the UK and look forward to one hell of a future!

Guest wendy and neil

OH uncle lives in Mermaid Waters so we are heading there!!! Your posts are fab!!! I read your posts to my mum as I seen your mum got there not long ago!!!! You are beckhams daughter arent you???? x

Guest JoanneHattersley

Thank you!

Oh yeah thats me! Oops! Reputation precedes me?????? LOL!

Mum and Dad moved into their new house in Buderim last week. We are off up there next week , have to go swim in the pool! Mum tells me Dad has bought "toys" for the pool!

Guest *KAY TEE*
Anyone going on the 8.01.09???? I am so excited, scared, terrified, nervous all in one go!!!!! Is this normal? I keep telling my kids we will be ok, but will we?? I am dreading Christmas and New Year but looking forward to it also!!!

Wendy

Hiya Wendy, I so hope it is normal cos Im feeling the same, the only difference is we go in 12 days and Im starting to get very twitchy.:twitcy:..Eeeek 12 days there Iv said it again. I still have a load of important stuff to get sorted that I should have been getting done instead of messing around on here lol... Anyway you'll be fine, I think everyone get s the psychizo gitterbugs, you know the one ...Oh Im so exited, cant wait.....then in the blink of an eye comes the omg,omg I hope Im doing the right thing..lol. Im sure we fit into the (normal) bracket.....I hope.

Hi, we are hoping to go about the 11th Jan (flights not booked yet - eek!) and I am getting twitchy about it all. Our daughters have both got absolutely rotten colds, so the youngest (9.5 months old) slept in bed with me last night - I couldn't sleep and spent pretty much the whole night stressing about the arrangements etc.

I keep worrying about everything, even things I have no control over. I'm sure it'll be okay though!

Guest MariAndyok

We're flying out on 05 Jan 09. All nervous but excited. Looking forward to it immensly though. We're off to the GC too! Pacific Pines/Coomera/ Hlensvale or possibly Robina!

Good luck

All

Guest Mikekat

We're off on 5th Jan - all booked and stressed out completely. Counting down the days and find that we don't have enough days to fit in all we want to do. Looking forward to a very busy December - loads of nights out to say goodbye and celebvrate christmas all at once.

Good luck to you all on your new lives.

Kat and Mike

Guest wendy and neil
We're flying out on 05 Jan 09. All nervous but excited. Looking forward to it immensly though. We're off to the GC too! Pacific Pines/Coomera/ Hlensvale or possibly Robina!

Good luck

All

There the areas we are looking in also!!! Are your kids looking forward to it?? We have a son who is 16yrs old who is really looking forward to it, but our daughter whos 10yrs old is worrying about leaving family but she is meeting up with one of her best friends who moved to the gold coast in Jan 06 so she is looking forward to seeing her again!! What schools have you been looking at?

Wendy

Thank you!

Oh yeah thats me! Oops! Reputation precedes me?????? LOL!

Mum and Dad moved into their new house in Buderim last week. We are off up there next week , have to go swim in the pool! Mum tells me Dad has bought "toys" for the pool!

Wont the batteries get wet? We try not to get ours wet!!!!! Or are you not talking about those sort of "toys"?

JOHN

Guest MariAndyok
There the areas we are looking in also!!! Are your kids looking forward to it?? We have a son who is 16yrs old who is really looking forward to it, but our daughter whos 10yrs old is worrying about leaving family but she is meeting up with one of her best friends who moved to the gold coast in Jan 06 so she is looking forward to seeing her again!! What schools have you been looking at?

Wendy

We're looking at Helensvale, Robina or Upper Coomera SHS. We have been on the Pacific Pines SHS website but it's not very informative, so may be a bad reflection on the school. We'll only go to Robina if we are dissappointed with Coomera/Helensvale.

Is your son just giong to school at the moment? Is he going to go to school when he gets there? We'll have to meet up and dicuss notes and introduce the boys when we get there.

Our kids are looking forward to it, my son says that if we stayed in uk he would be happy but is also looking forward to the adventure that Oz will hopefully bring. Our daughter is similar. They are both very fit, but not mad into team sports so I hope they'll be Ok.

Guest MariAndyok
We're off on 5th Jan - all booked and stressed out completely. Counting down the days and find that we don't have enough days to fit in all we want to do. Looking forward to a very busy December - loads of nights out to say goodbye and celebvrate christmas all at once.

Good luck to you all on your new lives.

Kat and Mike

We are flying Singapore from Heathrow at around 6pm. What time is your flight?

Guest wendy and neil
We're looking at Helensvale, Robina or Upper Coomera SHS. We have been on the Pacific Pines SHS website but it's not very informative, so may be a bad reflection on the school. We'll only go to Robina if we are dissappointed with Coomera/Helensvale.

Is your son just giong to school at the moment? Is he going to go to school when he gets there? We'll have to meet up and dicuss notes and introduce the boys when we get there.

Our kids are looking forward to it, my son says that if we stayed in uk he would be happy but is also looking forward to the adventure that Oz will hopefully bring. Our daughter is similar. They are both very fit, but not mad into team sports so I hope they'll be Ok.

Owen (16 year old) will be going into year 11 in January so he will have 2 years left. Is your son going into year 11?

Owen goes training most night so he is keen to find out where the nearest gym/kickboxing/Thai Boxing place is!!! He is abit obsessed with getting a six pack at the moment!! But apart from that its his thumbs that get the most exercise with playing on his PS3!!!

Lois (10yr old) loves Horse Riding and generally just playing out with her friends, she likes to exercise her tongue!!

Will definately meet up as it will be great for Owen to have someone his own age! Lois has her friend, I have her friends mum and OH has his uncle, I have told him he will have to talk to their dog!!!

Speak soon

Wendy

Guest MariAndyok

Yes Brandon is going to year 11 also. He likes the Gym and is also a champ on the PS & Wii. It'll be good to meet up for the kids...Not sure how. Do you have contact details for your relatives/friends out there. PM us with them if you want?

Just read a couple of your old posts, you are hairdressing...Maria used to be a hairdresser and may be again!

Good luck

Andy & Maria

Guest Mikekat
We are flying Singapore from Heathrow at around 6pm. What time is your flight?

We fly with Singapore from Heathrow at 22.05 and arrive in Brisbane on 7th at 9.50hrs. We've got about a 5 hour stop waiting for next flight in Singapore. :smile:

Archived