tra and visa

Guest jane

hi all, i know this sound a bit thick but i have read that much about migrating all the booklets , all the web sites ,i dont know wear i am up to .the thing is we have seant are tra forms off do we have to wait for them to get back to us before we send the visa off? , i know it is somewear in my mind but i have that much gowing on in it ,my minds gone blank .[b :oops: ][/b]

Yip you need to wait until your TRA is confirmed before you submit you main application to DIMIA (they will provide you with your reference number)

hi all, i know this sound a bit thick but i have read that much about migrating all the booklets , all the web sites ,i dont know wear i am up to .the thing is we have seant are tra forms off do we have to wait for them to get back to us before we send the visa off? , i know it is somewear in my mind but i have that much gowing on in it ,my minds gone blank .[b :oops: ][/b]

Yes as Bet says you need the ref no.

Also bear in mind if you need sponsorship from a state, you also have to obtain that before putting your visa application in.

Cal x

Archived