Been back a month and havin' a fine time..

Pingpongpom2

Hi to all :wink:.. we've been back in Perth a month now and it's all gone so well..my oh and eldest son have been working a few weeks..the youngest is in school and is lovin' it..we have a house sorted, which is huge..the eldest will have one end of the house to himself!..and we all have motors now..so we're more or less sorted..have two children back in the uk, so that is hard as we miss them so much and wish they were here with us..they still have permanent residency, so you just never know?..this so much feels like home to me, where i grew up here as a child, and have visited and lived since..i have spent some time in Sydney many years ago, but Perth i just love..it's beautiful, clean and for me and my oh just such a nice way of living..for my eldest and youngest there is so much to do..they are in to footie (Wolves die-hards) and cricket, so no lack of that..there is also so much you can do which doesn't have to cost a lot..pack up a picnic or have a barbie (with some booze obviously), and for us oldies who appreciate scenery, there are certainly some beautiful places in and further outside of Perth..our eldest is going quad biking at Lancelin in a few weeks..something new to him..and ofcourse there is the weather..nothing better than sitting in the back yard with a Jim Beam and coke, the sun shining, a barbie going and good company!!

Tess:cute:

Archived