Gas jobs, emergencies

Guest hilltop

Guest hilltop

Hi,

Sorry another question,

In the uk we have the Gas board, for emergencies, leaks etc.,

Does anyone know the equevelent to the Gas board in Australia, especially in Adelaide,

If you have a Gas leak, or need your meter changing, emergencies etc., When you live in Australia, who do you call?

Hilltop

Guest jonseywife

WHO YOU GONNA CALL? .............GAS BUSTERS!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry, could'nt help myself.... Perhaps that could be a new business venture for our husbands !!!!

All jokes one side I just posted a reply (a serious one!!!) on one of you other questions re Gas Engineers.....

We are in the same sort of boat, my hubby being plumber/gas fitter, so maybe we will have to keep eachother updated on any infomation we can find out.....

Good luck :)

Guest hilltop

Hi Jonesywife

That brought a smile and a chuckle to my face, perhaps our husbands could call there business that, GAS BUSTERS nice one :lol:

Where you thinking of going? we going Adelaide, we also have 4 children, all grown up, 2 down 2 to go, although they all said they are coming to oz with us.

Will do that it will be nice to keep updated on what we find out, all info helps. Cheers

Hilltop

Guest jonseywife

Hi again Hilltop......

We gonna head for Mornington/Frankston South suburbs of Melbourne.... Adelaide looks fairly close on the map, but its miles & miles & miles away from the Mornington Penisula!!!!! So maybe the business idea for our hubby's won't be such a good idea with all the travelling !! :lol:

That's really nice that all your kids (even though they are grown up), are going out with you ... good luck to you all!!!!

So still keep us posted, as I believe you have to get registered and/or licensed when you get out there anyway... there is still so much to learn.!!!!

Sally-Ann x

Archived