Yikes - Channel 4 have just phoned!!!!!!!

hope2

Well ages ago I started to fill out the form for that new show (think it was location location) in response to the thread on PIO..... didn't fill all the form in, got halfway and never got back to it...... and today I got a call from channel four!

Anyone else get a call? Just have to send in photo of family but we cant go till house has sold so dont think you'll be seeing us on the tv yet! :laugh:

Right - back to the packing..... Perthward bound in 12 hours :wink:

Guest AndyandYvonneD
Well ages ago I started to fill out the form for that new show (think it was location location) in response to the thread on PIO..... didn't fill all the form in, got halfway and never got back to it...... and today I got a call from channel four!

Anyone else get a call? Just have to send in photo of family but we cant go till house has sold so dont think you'll be seeing us on the tv yet!

Right - back to the packing..... Perthward bound in 12 hours

Hi Jas,

Thats great news! Have a great time in Perth and make sure you fill us in when you get back. Have a good flight and have fun :yes:

Yvonne and Andy xx

Guest Mike&Fiona

Anyone else get a call? Just have to send in photo of family but we cant go till house has sold so dont think you'll be seeing us on the tv yet! :laugh:

Right - back to the packing..... Perthward bound in 12 hours :wink:

Us too, we got a call from channel 4 last week (Phil Down Under is the show). Sounds great fun, the kids are hyper, but we also have to sell the house first and I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Fiona

Guest TheMagees

We got a call too, Unfortunately I think everyone is in the same boat and cant sell their house. No way we could sell ours in time as they start filming in January.

Drat

The programme is called 'Phil Down Under' and you have to be in a position at the end of the show to put an offer in on one of the houses youve been shown.

If there is anyone on the forum who has sold and can go filming in January I would apply sharpish sounds like you would be in with a good chance. Just go on the channel 4 website.

Us too, we got a call from channel 4 last week (Phil Down Under is the show). Sounds great fun, the kids are hyper, but we also have to sell the house first and I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Fiona

Ahh we in the same boat then! We have had quite a few viewers but no offers yet! Funny about the kids - my eldest would be soooooooo embarrassed to be on the tv :laugh:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Hope2!

Great to hear that! Lots of Luck with it! it would be great to see some more people from PiO on the tv!

Are you just going to Perth for a holiday then???

Dan xx

Hi Hope2!

Great to hear that! Lots of Luck with it! it would be great to see some more people from PiO on the tv!

Are you just going to Perth for a holiday then???

Dan xx

Ohhhhhh yes - just a holiday and we're here now!! Lovely weather and the sea's sooo blue...... happy days!

Archived