Obama wins

Guest Aldo

It's had more coverage than our upcoming elections here in NZ. I really hope it goes well for Obama. Someone at work said he gave it 6 months before an assassination attempt and I thought, Who would want to be the president of the US.

It's had more coverage than our upcoming elections here in NZ. I really hope it goes well for Obama. Someone at work said he gave it 6 months before an assassination attempt and I thought, Who would want to be the president of the US.

Bet he wishes he had Jack Bauer by his side

Well done Obama!!!! This is a historic moment. Fingers crossed he will do well-then again don't think he could ever do worse than the cheese burger eating idiot he is replacing!

GO OBAMA THE MAN WHO SAYS 'YES WE CAN'!

Guest JoanneHattersley

I am pleased he won it! Personally I think I watched "The west wing" too many times! I could understand everything to do with the election!! I enjoy the debates tho!

Bet he was glad he didn't have Kim Bauer by his side - that girl is a liability!

wouldn't mind her by my side though!!:Randy-git:

No doubting America needs change but can't help thinking there are higher powers at work. Who heard of Obama before the elections?

I'm off to get my tin foil hat:twitcy:

Guest guest17301
Who cares? He's so sexy!

Sheena

LOL, Sheena you're so shallow!!:twitcy:

But I like your style politics is sooooo yawnsome:wacko:

Guest tony and sheena
LOL, Sheena you're so shallow!!

But I like your style politics is sooooo yawnsome

I know.:goofy:

Looks like my 'dream sexiest man on earth', you see, Denzel Washington! PHWOAR!!!

Imagine if Gordon Brown was as yummy as that? :no:

Prime Minister's questions would be the TV highlight of the week!

Nowt wrong with a bit of politics- whilst I too am a cynic Aldo I received the following text which moved me

Rosa sat so Martin could walk

Martin walked so Obama could run

Obama ran so our children can fly!!!!!!!

We have seen some of the greatest social breakthroughs in our life times -the Berlin wall coming down Mandelas walk to freedom and now this - a black American president Wahooooo bring it on!!!!!!!! PS Aldo the suit looks good!it is you isn it?lol

Guest Gollywobbler
No doubting America needs change but can't help thinking there are higher powers at work. Who heard of Obama before the elections?

I'm off to get my tin foil hat:twitcy:

I agree Aldo and in their shoes I'd have chosen Hillary but anyone is better than Shrub, I reckon.

Cheers

Gill

I agree Aldo and in their shoes I'd have chosen Hillary but anyone is better than Shrub, I reckon.

Cheers

Gill

To be fair people who follow american politics knew of since 2004 democratic convention where he gave a keynote speech.

As for Hilary she tried every trick in the book but was beaten fair and square.

I do not expect massive changes but it gives every person hope that a nation where 40 yrs ago in certain states he would have been a seconf class citizen he is now the president elect.

That is something all of should cheer about.

Archived