OUR VISAS WERE GRANTED THIS MORNING!!

Still shaking and very excited

Cal x

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Guest Heathertoes

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CONGRATULATIONS

Absolutely brilliant news - Isn't it just the best feeling in the world - make sure you get a bottle of bubbly for tonight.

Good Luck with your move - we plan to be in Adelaide in the Spring, but not putting house on market until after Xmas.

Enjoy today :D

Guest Bet

Congratulations, I know what a feeling, you don't know whether to scream or panic......when I got the call and told my other half he just stood and looked at me blankly for 30 seconds.

Well done

Guest DebsDave+4kids

CONGRATULATIONS CAL

Could you tell us how long you waited from when you lodged the application PLEASE?

We have lodged our application but we are waiting for meds, police checks and visa confirmation.

Once again, CONGRATS. :D:D:D

debsdave+4kids

Guest Cal
    CONGRATULATIONS CAL

Could you tell us how long you waited from when you lodged the application PLEASE?

We have lodged our application but we are waiting for meds, police checks and visa confirmation.

Once again, CONGRATS. :D:D:D

debsdave+4kids

Hi there

thankyou for your lovely mesage

our dates are as follows

28/06/05 495 (SIR) visa application delivered to DIMIA

11/07/05 acknowledgement e mail recvd

01/08/05 medical & pcc request recvd

22/08/05 pcc & form 1022 dlvd to ASPC

30/08/05 meds sent

02/09/05 meds delivered

05/10/05 visa granted !!

Hope this helps

Carole

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By emma_mcgivern
        Mass Recruitment are looking for scaffolders UNDER THE AGE OF 30 to move from the UK to Australia - contracts from 6 to 24 months depending on how long you are looking to move over for. Would be a great experience for anyone. Please email CV's or any enquiries to ozjobs@massrecruitment.com.au
        Anyone with a trade qualification for construction is also desirable for future contracts.
        Thanks Everyone!

• By AdvinS
        Hi all, 
        We applied for 190 visa on 12th august from onshore, got our invite on 6th sept and we paid and responded for the invite on 15th sept after completing our health check up. Immediately we were granted the bridging visa. We have uploaded all the necessary documents but we have not been assigned a case officer yet. Could someone pls help us on this... thanks. 
      • By mystica
        Hi there...Im filling visa form for 189 visa...what should be the answer to following question...Im student here in Australia from Pakistan
        Q-Have any of the applicants lived in a country other than the primary applicant's usual country of residence?
        please reply 
      • By MrsWayLay17
        Hello,
        I am new here but have been a lurker for a few weeks.  I am an Australian citizen who has been living in the UK with my now-husband for 15 years (i am a dual citizen). We got married last month in Queensland and have now come back to the UK. We've decided to move to Australia permanently with our two children in 2019 and I wanted to get the ball rolling with his visa. 

Am i right in thinking that he applies NOW for his temp visa ... which then eventually will turn into the permanent one? I can apply for this visa now even though we won't be there for another 19 months?  Our children will have citizenship via me so i won't need to do anything with them besides get their Aust passports sorted out.
        If anyone else has done this, i'd love to hear from you. I understand the visas can take up to 3 years to obtain so now is a good time to start right??  Do some people wait until they're IN Australia? $7,000 is a lot of money! 

Thank you for reading! 
      • By UKFrann
        Hi all,
        I have just left Australia after doing an exchange program from my home University in the UK for one year on a Student-Working visa. 
        I have a question regarding Superannuation (DASP). I am completely at grips with the ATO and Tax return (already claimed this for the year 2016/17) and that I am entitled to claim my Superannuation back via the DASP online system.
        My question (and I am unsure as to whether this is a myth or not) is whether would claiming my Superannuation for the past year affect any future chances of myself re-entering Australia with the intention of living there permanently one day on a different visa and starting to earn Superannuation again?
        I understand this is perhaps quite vague but my bottom-line question is if I claim back my Super now, will I be able to apply for a Working visa in the future and be able to extend this eventually to permanent residency/citizenship and start a new superannuation fund?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated!