Any homesick brummies out there ?

bunbury61

Guest Ms Lucifer
See post below , about www.bbbc.co.uk/iplayer - go to inside out west midlands , it may change your mind

Link is dodgy, but anyway went to take a look but it wont let me play it as Im not in the UK ????

Anyway was only being nosey, I am a Brummie but I sure aint homesick. I noticed you are from Solihull, thats where I grew up :smile:

Guest willdavis

Had a look - I am hoping to be a brummie in Oz but I don't reckon I'll be too homesick. Where are you brummies heading to?

Guest Ms Lucifer
Had a look - I am hoping to be a brummie in Oz but I don't reckon I'll be too homesick. Where are you brummies heading to?

Already in Perth mate, been here 3 years and lovin it :smile: Where are you off too ??

I see your in Redditch, used to go to the Kingfisher Centre all the time (dont miss it though) :arghh:

Guest Keeley & Tom

Hi, We are from Solihull, lived in Dickens Heath and I can certainly say I don't miss Endland one bit. We love it here, absolutly love it! Been in Perth since June this year, bought a house in Hamilton Hill and are soooo happy!. The thought of going back to the UK feels like an nightmare!! Austrailia is defo for us, no doubt about that!

Guest jogrant3232

Not missing Brum today surely as they have got snow. Only 1 week into our new life here and lovin it, When and where is there gonna be an ex brum meet .

Guest willdavis
Already in Perth mate, been here 3 years and lovin it :smile: Where are you off too ??

I see your in Redditch, used to go to the Kingfisher Centre all the time (dont miss it though) :arghh:

Why would you miss the Kingfisher - I am very envious. We are heading to WA, but our final destination is yet unknown. A lot will depend on where I can get a teaching job.I had an interview earlier this month and if successful we will be arriving in Jan 2010. Looking forward to joining you in Oz someday soon.

Hi, We are from Solihull, lived in Dickens Heath and I can certainly say I don't miss Endland one bit. We love it here, absolutly love it! Been in Perth since June this year, bought a house in Hamilton Hill and are soooo happy!. The thought of going back to the UK feels like an nightmare!! Austrailia is defo for us, no doubt about that!

We are just around the corner in Shirley .In relation to Dickens heath , i drive through it quite often ,no wonder you left, i just think in 20 years it will be an expensive ghetto.

The only thing that keeps us in the u.k is my mother . Iam the youngest son , both my brothers are in oz.

Luckily we have property in oz , that we rent out , so hopefully we can slot back in , when the time comes

Archived