So frustrating!!!!

Wendy Robinson

God i'm so peed off with this house selling crap. Had two viewings this week. The first was a woman looking for a house for her elderly mother the older woman loved the house, the views everything so i thought hhmm maybe a sale here any way the EA contacted us later that after noon to say that the people weren't interested because the estate is too modern ????????????? WTF they came to view a modern house what did they expect.

The second couple were due to come tomorrow so i have literally not stopped cleaning and tidying cleaning carpets and then just as i sat down to admire my handy work the phone rang EA informing me that the viewers were cancelling because they are no longer in a position to buy?????

Sorry to rant:realmad:

but i'm so fed up the house has only been on the market 2 months and i'm completely fed up already:arghh:

Thanks for listening

Wendy xx

We have a friend in the e/a business, and he says if its a family home you are selling 9 times out of 10 a family will buy, therefore make sure your house looks lived in, not all tidy from toys etc as this shows a cold feel to the home, clean yes but kiddie toys are a must, we followed his advise over the years and both properties sold within 6 weeks, when we went to view houses to buy, we came across a few very clinically clean, and its true they felt cold and more like a show home,

good luck and hope you sell soon John

We have a friend in the e/a business, and he says if its a family home you are selling 9 times out of 10 a family will buy, therefore make sure your house looks lived in, not all tidy from toys etc as this shows a cold feel to the home, clean yes but kiddie toys are a must, we followed his advise over the years and both properties sold within 6 weeks, when we went to view houses to buy, we came across a few very clinically clean, and its true they felt cold and more like a show home,

good luck and hope you sell soon John

Believe me our house looks lived in with 3 kids ranging from 1 to 7 the house could never be clinical LOL

Thanks for advice though just hope next viewers are a family:skeptical:

Wendy xx

God i'm so peed off with this house selling crap. Had two viewings this week. The first was a woman looking for a house for her elderly mother the older woman loved the house, the views everything so i thought hhmm maybe a sale here any way the EA contacted us later that after noon to say that the people weren't interested because the estate is too modern ????????????? WTF they came to view a modern house what did they expect.

The second couple were due to come tomorrow so i have literally not stopped cleaning and tidying cleaning carpets and then just as i sat down to admire my handy work the phone rang EA informing me that the viewers were cancelling because they are no longer in a position to buy?????

Sorry to rant:realmad:

but i'm so fed up the house has only been on the market 2 months and i'm completely fed up already:arghh:

Thanks for listening

Wendy xx

Hi Wendy my sentiments exactly why did they come in the first place and just like you I am getting really fed up of it all and don't bother putting myself out with all the extra cleaning take it as it is mind we never get any viewings anyway and house been on the market 5mths.

We had one viewing and she really wants to buy even phones me up etc she has a buyer for her place but they have still to sell I have been thinking of us buying the third party place which would be cheaper and release some of our money then rent it out to the Council they take them for 3yrs which would enable us to go but don't know if OH will agree just though on it today while he is at work ( shock for him when he comes in Ha Ha ) we should have been going one way in Nov but now have to come back because of the house so YES I can understand how Peed off you are must be worse with small children .

Keep your chin up like me we can but live in hope things change

Evelyn x

Archived