rate shooting up again tonight

Guest Andy and Tracy

Guest Andy and Tracy

Guys, the rate is going up up up again tonight. Currently 2.591.

Good time to exchange / monitor if you haven't already. Don't miss the boat if you did last Friday evening. Moneycorp open till 10, but HiFZ shut at 6pm

Tracy

Guest jogrant3232
Guys, the rate is going up up up again tonight. Currently 2.591.

Good time to exchange / monitor if you haven't already. Don't miss the boat if you did last Friday evening. Moneycorp open till 10, but HiFZ shut at 6pm

Tracy

Thanx Tracy but we are skint now. All our money is in Australia. Changed ours a day or so too early, if only we had a chrystal ball........ Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk....

Guest Andy and Tracy

Sorry Jo, trust me to rub it in....!

Still fantastic on what you would have got a while ago. Best rates for years at the mo' You still did well.

Tracy

Guest KP Nuts

Hi, well I just hope it hold's until the morning, cos that's when our cheque will clear and the exchange will take place, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stay good.....

KP Nuts

Guest Andy and Tracy
Hi, well I just hope it hold's until the morning, cos that's when our cheque will clear and the exchange will take place, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stay good.....

KP Nuts

Hiya Kim

We verbally agreed ours last Friday and it was valid even though I couldn't get the money there till today. Were you not able to verbally agree it on the phone? I'm going to do some more tonight and then fix some for the future.

Tracy

Guest The Davidsons

Doh!

We changed ours from our house sale on Friday (so did OK)

The rate went up a further 5c then fell away. I have decided not to look anymore. Even though we did well, it's frustrating to see it still rising!

Good luck to all that will be entering the market and exchanging money. Its amazing how much you check the internet banking sites when you are moving all your savings. You worry about entering the wrong a/c number!

Guest KP Nuts
Hiya Kim

We verbally agreed ours last Friday and it was valid even though I couldn't get the money there till today. Were you not able to verbally agree it on the phone? I'm going to do some more tonight and then fix some for the future.

Tracy

No we actually set up our bank account with Commonwealth, and sent the cheque with it, so when it clears it will be at that exchange on the day, tomorrow.....

Finger cross all night I think.... lol

KP Nuts

Guest reefcoop

UK Forex open 24 hours a day weekdays. You set it all up online, fix in the rate then they call you up to confirm it all. I have been watching the rate rise all day and have transferred this evening - they peaked so far about 10.30 tonight at just over 2.64 beating Fridays numbers I believe. Looked at Commonwealth's rates but they did not seem as competitive, but transferring funds into our account with them, just not using their rates.

Archived