What Is Subiaco Like?

emmaj

Can you please tell me the good the bad and the ugly about this area please?

We are looking to rent her for 12 weeks. Hubs will be working in central perth (walking distance from perth railway station) and we wont have a car.

Any help would be fantastic

Thanks

Emma

x

Hi Emma

Subiaco is lovely. It has got great resturants, pubs & shops. It has a really lovely vibe and is no distance at all to Perth.

We are going to staying not too far from Subiaco in Shenton Park.

When you heading to Perth?

Emma

x

Hi Emma

Subiaco is lovely. It has got great resturants, pubs & shops. It has a really lovely vibe and is no distance at all to Perth.

We are going to staying not too far from Subiaco in Shenton Park.

When you heading to Perth?

Emma

x

Hi Hun,

Hubs flys out on the 25th Oct, i will hopefully join him within 2 weeks. We are there for 12 weeks as Hubs has managed to get a secondment via his current employer so we get to try it out and see if we like it before we make the big final move!!

Emma

x

My brother in law has lived in Subiaco for the last 5 years and absolutely loves it. Really close to everything you need, some lovely shops and a great atmosphere. We noticed when we were there how safe we felt wondering around, compared to home ( we live in sleepy Devon ). Really short train journey into Perth, which is great (brother in law works in the city). Only downside I could see is that its is expensive to buy there.

Good luck, I'm sure you will love it x

Hi, im in a great location on derby road-opposite rosalie park, close to a couple of big parks (including kings park) and local shops only a couple of mins away (they have the best pizza place ever up the road too!) I think its a very nice suburb and not far from city or beach. If you fancy meeting up once your here let me know!

Hi, im in a great location on derby road-opposite rosalie park, close to a couple of big parks (including kings park) and local shops only a couple of mins away (they have the best pizza place ever up the road too!) I think its a very nice suburb and not far from city or beach. If you fancy meeting up once your here let me know!

Hi Suzy

We will be stying in Smyth Road. Would be good to meet up when we make it over!

x

Archived