Business Network in Perth

Guest jac.dave

Guest jac.dave

Hi All!

I am a Graphic Designer just starting up my own business here in WA. I have been here a year so don't have much of a network :sad:. Does anyone know if there are any business networks in the Perth area?

Your help would be much appreciated. :jiggy:

Jac

Guest emi-great

Hi

I would suggest that you contact the chamber of commerce... they often hold meetings locally for small/medium size business to network & hopefully that would give you contacts

Chamber of Commerce and Industry Western Australia-CCI Western Australia

Otherwise try to find out if your local council know of any local business networking... here in Port Kennedy we have a business association for local business they hold regular meetings

Eve

www.emi-great.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jac.dave

Hi Eve

Thanks for your response I will look into the Chamber of Commerce and local council. I am going to be meeting informally with a few other new business owners in a few weeks in the North Beach area. It will be good to meet and build up my network and potential clients. Although I have over 10 years expereince as a graphic designer I have very few contacts here, so I am starting from scratch. Every bit of advice is very much welcome.

Best Wishes

Jac

Guest The Davidsons

Jac

Have you ever tried the BNI Network. I have attended a couple of breakfast meetings in the Uk and they are great. Only allow 1 person fromk each sector into each group, so you need to be lucky.

Check this out..

BNI SuccessNet - November/December 2004 - BNI Happenings - Australia/Asia

Good luck with the new venture

Lee

The Davidsons

Archived