anyone living in melbourne ??

KarenG

Hi, my hubby has just been offered a sponsorship in melbourne the company are in richmond. Does anyone know anything about this area ? Are there quiet area'a to live in melbourne ? Is $25 an hour on a 40 hour week enough for a family of 4 to live on ? what are the primary schools like ?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Karen xx :notworthy:

Richmond is close to the Central Business District of Melbourne, its an old area with lots of blocks of flats and small houses old although a lot have been refurbished as its become a desirable area to live and its quite expensive you do not get much house under$500,000.00 flats are cheaper. Have a look at realestate.com.au any suburbs around Richmond are also pricey. It is a main train station though and all trains South of the Yarra River stop there so commuting would be ok. You can use google or google maps and follow the train lines out and see the suburbs which abut them. This way you can guage an idea of the suburbs and how much they are. The site also has rentals on it.

Once you decide where you would be interested in living I am sure I and others can help you with the area.

Good luck.

Archived