Job offer

Guest Dunteaching

Guest Dunteaching

I am a teacher and there is the possibility of at least 1 term of teaching work starting on 16th July (11 days after we arrive in Victoria and finishing on 21st September. My dilemma is do I accept this now as a safety net for when we get there, or do I wait until nearer the time in case a more long term job comes up.

I have written to about 40 schools in Victoria and my details are being kept on file for many of them - I realise that doesn't mean anything beyong profressional courtesy on the part of the school.

Also, I am toying with the idea of moving out of teaching entirely. I would love to work at a wildlife sanctuary but have no qualifications beyond loving animals!!!!!! Am I being totally stupid and self-delusional or should I go for it?????

Louise

Guest Dunteaching

Again - but with spelling mistakes rectified. Typical teacher!

I am a teacher and there is the possibility of at least 1 term of teaching work starting on 16th July (11 days after we arrive in Victoria) and finishing on 21st September. My dilemma is do I accept this now as a safety net for when we get there, or do I wait until nearer the time in case a more long term job comes up.

I have written to about 40 schools in Victoria and my details are being kept on file for many of them - I realise that doesn't mean anything beyond profressional courtesy on the part of the school.

Also, I am toying with the idea of moving out of teaching entirely. I would love to work at a wildlife sanctuary but have no qualifications beyond loving animals!!!!!! Am I being totally stupid and self-delusional or should I go for it?????

Louise

Archived